-33-

Felix was sitting on the couch with the 3 boys in his embrace, when he heard the sound of the doorbell. The Aussie carefully lifted the crying boys off himself and placed them in each other's embraces in stead.

He walked over to the door, meeting the sight of both 3racha and 2kim standing outside. The 5 walked in past him, taking of their shoes and jackets in a hurry.

Chan and Woojin were carrying a bag each. Woojin had brought chocolate, candies and ice cream while Chan brought oversized hoodies and blankets.

Woojin and Chan placed the bags on the table and quickly dowe down, embracing the Maknae. Seungmin sat down next to Hyunjin, hugging him tightly as he cried and Jisung quickly embraced Minho, whispering soft words of comfort.

Felix stood still in front of the couch, watching the others. Changbin walked up to the Aussie, snaking his arm around the younger's waist. Changbin buried his face in the crook of Felix's neck, taking in his sweet scent.

[...]

After having buried the upset boys in hoodies, blankets and foods, they finally started calming down. Now they were just cuddling their friends, while watching some cheesy comedy on the big TV.

Jisung was sitting sideways on Minho's lap, with his arm around the elders neck. Minho had his head leaned against Jisung's shoulder and his hands rested on Jisung's thigh, slowly caressing it.

Hyunjin was cuddled up next to Seungmin, wearing one of the oversized hoodies Chan brought. Seungmin had his arms wrapped around the elders waist, resting his head on Hyunjin's head.

Jeongin sat in between Chan and Woojin on the couch. Both of the elders had one of their arms around Jeongin's neck and their heads resting on the Maknae's head. Jeongin was still quietly sniffling, feeling upset by the whole thing.

Felix and Changbin sat together as well, sharing the little bit of space that was left for them. Felix was sitting in between Changbin's legs, resting his head on the elders chest. Changbin had his arms wrapped around Felix's chest. Felix was feeding the elder small candies from time to time.

The movie ended and Felix stood up to stretch out his limbs. As he turned to the others on the couch he noticed that he and Changbin were the only ones who were awake still.

Felix went over to the others, tucking them all into the soft blankets. After he had made sure everyone was warm and cozy, he picked up the snacks, putting it all onto the table. He grabbed the two containers of ice cream, walking into the kitchen to put them in teh freezer.

Changbin were following every movement Felix made. He adored the fact that Felix made sure everyone was ok and cleaned up after them. The younger never failed to amaze Changbin.

Changbin walked over to Felix once he reentered the living room. He grabbed the younger's waist, looking into his eyes.

"You're truly amazing, Lix." He softly said, while caressing Felix's sides.

Felix smiled shyly at Changbin and lowered his head to look at the floor. Changbin placed a soft kiss on Felix's forehead, making sure it lasted for a moment.

Felix looked up at Changbin in surprise, with a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

"Aish, so cute." Changbin cooed upon seeing Felix's flustered state.