-28-

Once the concert was over, the young artists bowed and thanked the audience before disappearing backstage. The light flickered on and the audience started exiting the big room. Minho remembered the instructions Jisung had given him, on how to get to them after the concert.

The elder pulled both Jeongin and Felix along, towards one of the doors beside the stage. The security guard stopped them, but the 3 boys took out their backstage passes, showing them to the guard.

The guard led the boys through the halls of the venue until they reached a room with three big couches in.

"They'll be out in a bit. Wait for them here."

The boys nodded their heads and made themselves comfortable on the couches.

The minutes felt like hours as they were waiting. The nerves in their bodies were going crazy and the fear of getting stood up grew for them all.

The sound of a door opening and closing caught everyone's attention. Minho, Felix and Jeongin stood up from the couches while looking towards the door.

Chan was the first one to enter the room, having a big smile on his face. Changbin entered after Chan, and lastly Jisung stepped into the room.

Jeongin squeaked loudly and jumped into Chan's arms, hugging him tightly.

Felix was quick to embrace Changbin as well. Minho kept his eyes on his best friends and therefore he didn't notice Jisung until he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his torso.

Minho quickly hugged the boy back, placing a soft, loving kiss on his head.

The 3 couples stayed in their hugging positions for a moment, before they all pulled away.

Minho looked down, looking into Jisung's eyes. Finally, after all this time they got to meet.

Chan broke the silence by speaking up.

"It so nice to finally meet you all."

Minho looked towards Chan, chuckling out a 'yeah'.

Changbin motioned for them all to sit down on the couches, which they all did.

Chan sat in one end of the first couch, with Jeongin next to him. Felix and Changbin sat down in the next couch, and Minho and Jisung in the last one.

"You all was so good at performing." Felix said, letting his eyes glide over the artists.

Changbin looked at him in surprise. He must have been startled by the deep voice, and accent.

"You think?" Jisung asked Felix while scratching his neck lightly.

Minho looked at him and gave him a bitch-seriously look.

"Are you kidding, you were awesome. Your rapping and singing sounds incredible and you all looked totally breathtaking." Minho said, looking at the 3 artist, but mostly at Jisung.

They all thanked Minho, and proceeded to continue speaking. One by one they all broke out of the conversation and started talking to their partner.

At one point during the conversation, Jisung had grabbed a hold of Minho's hand. He was currently fiddling with the elders fingers while speaking. Even the slightest bit of skinship between Minho and Jisung sent them both into a state of euphoria.

Minho had looked over Jisung's shoulder a few times, looking at the other pairs. Jeongin was smiling cutely at Chan, and Felix seemed to act just as relaxed and calm as always. Minho swears that he even saw Felix kiss Changbin's cheek in the corner of his eye at one point.