[Chapter 2] - Being There For You

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): I mean what I said sis. I mean look! He has a red face right now!

(S/N) looked towards Tomoki, and sure enough, he turned his head from all of us. His face was dusted red, clearly embarrassed. (S/N)'s eyes widen as she tried to reassure him.

(S/N): T-Tomoki! It's okay! D-don't listen to him. He's just an idio-.

Tomoki: It's fine.

(S/N): W-Wha?

Tomoki: I've been pretty popular with girls for some reason. It doesn't bother me anyways since I don't date.

(S/N): O-Oh... Is that so?

Tomoki: Yeah. I got tired of girls trying to hit on me. So I announced myself for not looking for anything right now.

(S/N): I see...

I could see my sister trying to keep a smile on her face, but the tone she was using was telling otherwise. As if she was disappointed that he said that.

Tomoki: Well I better go, got some friends waiting for me. Come on (S/N), let's get going.

(S/N): Alrighty. See you Onii-Chan.

(S/N) starts waving at Tomoko and I as they disappeared from our line of sight. I then turned to Tomoko with a smile on my face.

(Y/N): Your brother seems nice.

Tomoko: He's a bitch.

(Y/N): Wait really? Why?

Tomoko: I just sort of felt we drifted apart more after our early age.

(Y/N): I'm sorry to hear that Moko...

Tomoko's face turned a slight reddish color as said that. She turned towards my direction with her eyes widen slightly.

Tomoko: M-Moko?

(Y/N): Ah! U-Umm... It's sort of a nickname I came up for you... I-If you want I won't use it.

She was silent a moment, possibly thinking of her decision, in which then she finally give me her verdict.

Tomoko: I-It's fine. I like it a-actually...!

(Y/N): Really? Well okay Moko, I'll call you that now everytime we talk.

(Tomoko's POV)

Tomoko: God that smile. Those crystal (E/C) eyes, and that (H/L), (H/C) hair that just flows in the air. Jeez I sound like one of those cliché dating simulator chicks that I usually play. What the hell is wrong with me?

(Y/N): (Waves his hand in front of me) Tomoko! Wake up! If I snap my finger half the universe will disappear!

Tomoko: W-What? (chuckles slightly) Well Mr. Thanos I'm pretty sure you can't kill half the universe since I'm Antman!

(Y/N): Woman.

Tomoko: Whatever! All I need to do is climb into your ear canal and expand, obliterating you in the process!

(Y/N): Don't you mean you need to climb up my as-

Tomoko: And I'm going to stop you right there. Anyone who thinks Antman should go up the asshole is just gay.

I just see (Y/N) laughing his ass off, clearly satisfied by the roleplay we were playing. Having to spend time with him is just the best.

(BRRRRRRRRRRRRRING)

(Y/N): Aww damn. That time to go already?

Tomoko: It would seem so.

(Y/N): Man talking to you is the best Tomoko. I'm glad that I was able to be your best friend.