"Think they'll mind?" Luther asked looking down at the briefcase. Considering Klaus destroyed the other one the three had to substitute it with a faker one just so the assassins would believe it.

"Well what I do know is that their desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. The commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit. No to mention they'll be stuck here until they get it back" Number Five said with a sigh.

"Well I should hold onto it. Incase they make a move on either of you" Luther said as he glanced between the two.

"Okay Luther. But be carful. The both of us have lived a long life but you're still a young man" Five said getting the slightest of odd looks from Luther.

"You've got your whole life ahead of you" Lavender added in.

"Here we go" Five mumbled as they saw the car pull up. The three got themselves out of Reginald's old car just as the masked people pulled past them.

"If this all goes sideways do me a favor and tell Delores i'm sorry" Five said as he watched the people get out and now faced Luther. He looked over at Lavender wondering if she'd wanted to say anything .

"Tell everyone I love them... aside from it only being a few days. I love them" Lavender said as Luther nodded and the two humans from the future walked toward to be close to the people with mask.

"The mask really necessary?" Five asked as they then pulled them off throwing them elsewhere. Lavender glared as they only thing keeping her from hurting the people in front of her for what they did to Klaus was Fives hand wrapped around her forearm.

"So where is it kid?" Cha Cha asked looking toward Five.

"Wow that's how you're gonna start. You know we can get right back into our car and call it a day" Five said just as Cha Cha pulled out a gun.

"You won't even make it half way there" she glared.

"You should consider getting the damn gun out of the both of our faces. Your only getting yourself deeper and deeper into the shark infested waters with me. First you attack the academy nearly hurting Allison, Luther, and Diego. Then you think it's a grand idea to take Klaus, torcher him and then you killed that amazing and I mean literally amazing detective" Lavender said trying not to let her emotions get the best of her right now .

"And as i'm sure you found out in your previous foream my brother isn't your average giant" Five said to her.

"He's right you dropped a chandelier on him, got right back up" Hazel added in as he couldn't help but give Lavender a sympathetic look.

"By the time you take him out he'll smash your precious brief case to a pulp" Five said.

"Probably us to right?" Hazel asked.

"Damn straight" Lavender glared his way .

"So how do we help each other?" Hazel asked her.

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so I can have a chat with her face to face" Five simple said .

"About what?" Cha Cha asked confused .

"Non of your business" Lavender said to her.

"Just don't tell her about the brief case" Cha Cha said after a few moments of silence.

"Fair enough" Five said as the four went their separate ways as Cha Cha dialed a number on the pay phone and Five along with Lavender leaned against the car.

"What happens now?" Luther asked eyeing the two .

"Now we wait" Five said. Lavenders ears perked up as she heard the sound of a ice cream truck near by. As they all turned to see a older looking one coming there way. As they passed Klaus waved at the three with a large smile on his face as Diego yelled from the passengers seat.