Chapter 10: Yeah! Just Do Your Best Iida!

Oichi slipped her leggings on and skirt. She then slipped her shoes on to complete her uniform. She then grabbed her backpack and puts it on her back. She pulls her thick and nice brown hair out of her over coat over her uniform and let's the thick curly sheen of hair fall down like waterfalls over her backpack and some of the curls are stuck at the top of the backpack. She then exits her room through ths two doors that lead to it. She  goes down the stairs swirled stairs hat lead to her room and walks through the nice decorated halls towards the center of the estates dining room. She sat down where her plate is and began eating. Then unsurprisingly her father placed a hand on her soft head. "Hey kiddo..." Oichi smiled cheekily. "Yous seem bright and bushy tailed today...what's going on...?" Oichi then spoke. "You said we were gonna do something fun today right...?" He then spoke. "Oh right...I do hope its something you will enjoy doing in class..." He then rubbed her head before going over to his plate that Amai had left for him. Amai worked at her agency in the mornings so it's rare when she is here in the morning.

Class 1-A was assembled in class together. Oichi sat in her desk next to Izuku. Then Mr.Aizawa spoke. "Alright today we are going to be doing something that will decide your future..." they then wondered. 'ANOTHER QUIRK TEST...?' He then spoke. Oichi wondered that or if this is what her father was talking about. "You have to choose a Class Rep and Vice President...." The class sweat dropped and so did Oichi. "OH JUST REGUALR SCHOOL STUFF..." She shook her head no. Her father was crazy if he calls this fun. Mr.Aizawa then spoke. "You gotta figure out who you can trust..." Tsuyu then replied. "But how are we supposed to know who we can trust...we have only known one another for a few days..." Aizawa simply places himself in his sleeping bag. "I dont care who it is...just figure it out before I'm done with my nap..." the sleeping bag falls limp on ch e floor and everyine kept saying they wanted to be Class Rep. However Iida then spoke. "We should all do a vote system...whoever gets the most votes will be the Class Rep..." Everyone nodded and it was a fair way of choosing. Oichi was given a paper to pick her vote. Oichi looked to Izuku who was next to her. She gave him sweet smile which caused him to blush and look away quickly. She then looked down at her paper and wrote 'Izuku'.

"Okay the votes are in..." Someone says as they finish writing down the votes. Majority of the class had 1 vote since they voted for themself. Izuku had 4 votes, Oichi and Yayorozu had 2 votes. Bakugou then stood up outraged by the results. "ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR HIM...!" He asked referring to Izuku. Oichi and Ochaco both told themselves. 'Maybe I will keep vote to myself.' Then Zuu, Momo and Oichi all stood at the front of the class. Izuku was steaming. "So its decided, Izuku your going to be Class Rep, Yayorozu Vice President and Oichi...?" They all stood together in wonder. "YOU CAN CLASS PRINCESS!" Ashido yelled out. They all turned their heads before realizing what she said. Kirishima nodded in approval "Yeah you actually can..." They all began to give reasons why. "Your super nice..." Tsuyu says answering truthfully. Mineta then gives a terrible reason. "You have big boobs and a big butt..!" This results in Oichi sweat dropping and turning red and also results in everyone, including Bakugoj to glare at him. However this didn't waiver him in the slightest. "But Class Princess...that's not even a thing..." Oichi said before the class interrupted her. "TO BAD ITS A THING NOW!" They all said in sync except for Bakugou, Todoroki and Tokoyami. Oichi scratched her arm. She was now 'Class Princess.'

Everyone got their lunch and sat in different areas of the lunchroom. Izuku is sitting alone. That changes quickly since Oichi would like to sit next to him. "Hey Izuku can I sit with you...?" He blushed. "Yeah sure..." Oichi sat next to him. "Mm this smells so good...UA has high quality food." She began eating with her chopsticks. Her mind went to today's earlier events with the media. She had also seen a strange man with red sneakers, a pair of black pants and a hood over his head. His hair covered his face mostly but she could see his mouth. He was shocked to see her and she when he saw her he luckily didnt see her looking right at him. But for some reason he smiled. She wondered why. Then She didnt notice when Iida and Ochaco came over. "Oichi you okay...?" She nodded. "Yeah..." Then  she hears Iida talk about his family and lineage and the fact that the Iida family have been pros for generations. Izuku then comments on Innegium and talks about him upon discovering he is Iidas brother. Then quickly they hear a voice call. "LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREECH!" The woman on the intercom said. "What dies that mean...?" Oichi asked. Then everyone stood up and ran to the door.

It was chaos Oichi was lost in the crowd and separating from Iida, Uraraka and Izuku. Then eventually Iida makes it to where he needs to get to. "EVERYONE NO NEED TO BE WORRIED...EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE!"

Oichi listened as Iida made his speech. "I promise...I will look up tot eh responsibilities as being Class Rep...!" Izuku had given it up to Iida. Oichi wondered about tommorow when her father said something 'fun's. Oichi then Told to her father told her that she and her class were gonna be doing something fun the next day. She can only hope that its fun.