Chapter 3: Half Solar Half Lunar

All-Might was over Oichi. He was getting ready to present her to the public. She was wearing gloves and a onesies. Her brown hair gre slightly longer and now its touching her shoulders. She had her brown locks slightly curly and soft to the touch. Amai then walked in slowly. "Are you ready...the media is blowing up outside..."  He nods gently lifting Oichi. Her Halo was floating over her head. "Alright let's do this..." He gently holds Oichi and walks with Amai outside to see many people from the newscast. When they see All-Might they began filming the latter. The public that was present cheered in excitment. A few other heroes were present such as Endevour, Snatch and others as well. All-Might and Amai were both dressed in their Hero Costumes. They both kiss Pichi on the forhead. All-Might  then raises her in the air presenting her for the whole world to see. Then cheering shook the ground of excitment to see the child of The Symbol Of Peace. "SHES  BEAUTIFUL!" One of the people shouted out in admiration and adoration.

Much Later Amai sat at her and Toshinoris 25 acre estate with Oichi alone. Oichi was in her high chair in the main with her glowing Halo above her head. The dining room was by the main Balcony that I'f you were to stand on you would see the long road up to the big gate is located. If you were to look down you would see a giant water fountain with water filling a pond and it has a statue of All-Might with water coming out of it. The gardens are well kept due to Amais love of planting. The view was excellent. Amai then looked to Oichi whi was eating some soggy cereal. Since she hardly had teeth and they are barley just finished growing on she has to eat them soggy. Oichi looked to Amai. Then suddenly she smiled. Amai laughed and smiled back. She then picked up he phone off the large marble island and walked over to Oichi. "Do you wanna talk to dada?" She asked as she looked for Toshinoris number. Oichi giggled at her words and grabs some cereal and eats it out of her animal bowl that was given to her by Recovery Girl. Amai then clicked on a few buttons. Then she out the phone in front of Oichi who sat quietly in her chair. Seconds later a familiar face appears. "Amai...OH OICHI!" The Symbol Of Peace said in shock. "Say hi to dada Oichi." Oichi stared at the smiling man on the screen. "Are you eating your cocoa eating cereal...?" he asked. Amai then spoke. "Yeah yell him...I just had my spinach cake for my snack and now I want cocao cereal..." He then replied to thosd words. "And now you want Cocoa cereal..." O8chi continues eating the soggy Cereal. Then she grabs the phone put of Amais hand. "OH...you wanna hold it...?" All-Might stared at her with his smile still. Oichi looked up at Amai and gave her a big smile. She then looked back at the screen. "Look at the dress mommy's got you in..." he said. "Sweet girl..." The parents said to themselves. Then Oichi started banging the phone on the high chair eating area. "What are you doi... OH...BIG SMILE..." All-Might said. Amai then asked. "Who is that...?" She said pointing to the screen. "Is that dada...?" Oichi then tried to speak. "DaaDaa..." she said attempting to speak. All-Might laughed pridefully. Then she brought the phone to her mouth. She smudged her mouth on the device' screen. Amai felt herself smile go into overdrive. "Are you given daddy kisses...?" All-Might smiled. "I miss you too young one!" He kisses the screen gently. "I gotta go but I will see you when I get home..." Amai smiled "Alright say bye dada..." Amai and All-Might gave goodbyes and hung up.

Eventually All-Might did return home. When he went down the 30 sec path he saw that Amai and Oichi were waiting for him. Oichi was on Amais hip. All-Might gently kissed Amais forhead. Then they turned their attention to little Oichi. "Come here Young One!" He then lifts the baby from Amais hip by the underarms. He holds the child while its wrapped in a blanket. "Hey you..." Oichi stared at him with her eyes wide opened and blindly blinking. Amai saw this and laughed a little. "Haha her face..." Oichi then looked down at her hands. She then looked back up with a smile and began bopping All-Might on the nose. "Let's go inside and have our fate of the world battle..." Amai followed her husband inside.

All-Might was over a little Oichi play battling. All-Might made pretend voices of struggling which caused Oichi to giggle from time to time. She then kicks his arms which causes him to laugh. Amai stood in doorway of the nursery smiling at the gorgeous sight. All-Might grabs her ankles gently and kisses the bottom of her clothed feet. She wore her special gloves and then suddenly the halo over her head began shining and th e baby suddenly was engulfed in flames. It made Amai jump in fear. All-Might lifted her up frantically and held her in the air. "Her quirk...Solar Energy...?" He wasn't shocked about what quirk she got just shocked about how young she has it. You need to be at least 4 or older to get your quirk. Then suddenly fiery and purple energy balls emit from the child. To Amai she realized. "She has both Solar and Lunar Energy quirks!"