Chapter 9: Next Steps

Oichi had finished eating dinner in the main dining room with her mom and dad. Toshinori was in his weak form. He then hugged her from behind. "YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE DOING SOMETHING RATHER ENJOYABLE TOMMOROW AND THE DAY AFTER THAT SO YOU SHOULD SMILE...." He said while swinging her around in his embrace. Oichis hair saing with her. She laughed. "Enjoyable...what are we gonna do...?" He then told her. "Aizawa told me not to tell you..." Oichi sighed. She wasnt going to spit out of him no matter how much she begged him to tell her. He then hugged her to his form even tighter. "Have you played your violin today...?" She nodded. "Yeah..." He still embraced her from her back and rocked with her from side to side he kissed the side of her head. "You should do that and become a Pro-hero  since your really good at it..." Oichi then replied. "Dad, saving lives is more important than my talents...I'd rather actually do something effective than do something that cant really do anything." He then turns her around just as soon s she said that sentence with the halo floating on top of her head following her movements. "OICHI, NEVER SAY THAT!" He seemed upset with her wording. "Saving lives is more important than my talents...?" He shook his head. "NO THE WHOLE THING YOU JUST SAID...YOUR TALENTS CAN INSPIRE OTHERS..." He said this reassuringly. Oichi nodded. "Yeah...I guess your right...I want to become pillar of justice and peace as not only a pro-hero...but also as a violinist...I want to exploit the world using those two talents and feats..." He nodded. "Yeah...you go and do what you love..." Oichi nodded. She looked down at her feet then quickly hoped up and gave her father a big hug.  He returned it. 'Jeez...shes heavy...' Then he realizes something was poking him in his chest he realized what it was. He looked down between the pace of her head and his chest. He looks to see her chest. Je then quickly averted his eyes and focused back on the hug. Toshinori was happy to know she was going to do what she loved.

Oichi sat at her desk in her room and in her white boss chair Tjere was a white laptop on her computer with its charger on it and a nice lamp similar to the one on her vanity tables and her small side tables at her besides and the large side tables that are next to the circular steps to both sides of the steps. It was a nice cloud lamp. She also had her diary on her desk locked up and her key was hidden in a secret palce in her room. Her phone was on her desk as well. She had many other items on her desk such as pencils, papern markers and among other things. She fiddled with her knee high socks. She then peeked to her phone and looked to see it on 100%. She unplugged it. She wanted to talk to Izuku so went on to he phone numbers options. She saw a icon as a heart and the icon read Izuku. She clicked on it and remembered earlier the day since she was the one who asked for his number.

Izuku walked away  and her heard a female voice. "Izuku can I walk with you...?" He blushed. "Ugh...yeah sure..." She walked next to him. "Hey....so does this mean we are friends...?" She asked curiously. He nodded. "Yeah..." she then asked him the question. "Can I have your phone number...?" He then jumped in shock and shouted a bit to himself. He was blood red. "MY PHONE NUBER!?" She nodded. "Yeah...I'll give you mine too..."  he nodded. "Yeah okay..."Ge quickly pulled out a piece of paper and pen wrote the numbers down. The then gave it to her and she began writing hers down.  They exchanged their numbers. "There you are..." Izukus blush didnt waiver one bit. "Thank you..." Then they hear two voices. "Hey you two wait up...!" They turn to see Uraraka and Iida. Oichi waved. Ochaco hugged her and Izuku."Let's all start walking home together.