Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home

Oichi was being driven by someone who worked at her fathers agency to get home after riding on the train with Izuku, Ochaco and Iida. She and her class just had combat training today and jer mind went to today's events. She had gotten her costume...but let's just say th e boys liked it...a little too much.

Oichi had slipped on a red,orange, blue and purple bodysuit and gloves on. She then got her onee high boots that look similar to Ochacos except much more easier to walk in and comfortable. Then she puts on her soalr and lunar hair clips followed by her solar and Lunar gauntlets. She looked herself in the mirror and turned around to look at the back. There was a curly cloth hanging in the back long enough to just be covering her bottom. It wasnt provocative at all but it was quite skin tight and that definatly showed off her womanly and way too mature curves that surpass even the great Momo Yayorozu. Momo is actually happy to have a girl in the class who has a much more womanly figure so she isnt alone when dealing with Minetas shinenigans. Oichi eventually looked herslef in the mirror. Her halo remained floating ontop of her head. When she was satisfied she joined everyone at the location of the combat training. When she arrived there she received many stares. When stares she means all the boys looked at her. Mineta drooled waterfalls and he and Kaminari had a nice nosebleed. Oichi was red and her brow furrowed as she walked towards Izuku who was red himself. "Izuku I like your costume..." Oichi says sweetly trying to ignore allt he stares all the boys in her class were giving her. Bakugou, Todoroki, Shoji, Tokoyami, Iida, Ojirou all couldnt help but look since they are all rational they  know better. Todoroki and Bakugou couldnt help but stare. Bakugou frowned since the most beautiful girl in their class was talking to "Deku'. Mineta then whispered to Kaminari. "I LOVE UA!"

Oichi shook her head. She fiddled with her skirt she eventually arrived to her home and thanked the driver before he drove off.  She turned to look at the All-Might  fountain in front of the large estate. She then entered her home and closed the door behind her. The 15 year old girl then stepped around the indoor fountain and walked up one of the swirled staircases in the entrance which is lit up by a giant 1000 light chandelier. She then walks through the estate in search of her bedroom. After 15 minutes of walking she eventually finds her bedroom. She goes through the first door to get to her bedroom which leads to her own sitting area which has two white couches with many plushes and pillows and bean bags and a chandilier hanging above. It was more of a hangout area that could fit around 10 other friends if she invited them over. She then opens the two double doors to her bedroom. She closes the glass doors and takes her backpack off. She hangs it on her backpack hanger. She then walks up the steps that lead up to her giant white cloud kingdom of a bed. She sits down on her bed and and lies back on it near the large pillow section of it. She looked up the giant Chandilier that was hanging on her beds outer boards and where her white curtains of the bed flowed down from. She sat up and quickly skidded down the steps and went into her closet. When she entered her closet she moved around the long aisles of many clothes such as dresses, shirts, pants, skirts and among many other things. She then comes across the her jewelry and shoe walls. Each rarity was in it's own white cubby and each cubby had a glass door with a diamond knob that you pull on to open it. Oichi didnt really care for all the expensive jewelry since she hardly wore any of it. Besides some of it was too much for her such as the pure diamond necklaces. She would were a ring or two with a necklace from time to time but that was it. Now her shoes. She had the same system with her jewelry. Pull the small diamond knobs to open the glass doors. Inside etre man cubbies were heels, sneakers, flats, boots and many other shoes. But for now she wasnt looking for shoes. She went then pushes the wall to make the giant shoe wall section spin in a circle to see the other side which had her socks. Now Oichi loved her knee high socks. She pulled out her red and blue knee high socks. The lights of the closet chandilier reflected on the glass. She closed the container and turned the wall back around. She then goes to find her long sleeved shirt and her skirt.

Oichi changed into her knee high socks, her skirt and her long sleeved shirt.  She then picked up her uniform and puts it in laundry basket. She looks at her vanity table that was in her closet. It had a large mirror, with many brushes, combs, hair products amongst other things. She then exits her closet turns off the light and closes her double closet doors.l in her house wear. She goes to across the room to another set of double glass doors. She exits through the door. She closes them behind her and she stares out on her large balcony. She looks around the backyard of the estate which contains a giant swimming pool and alot of other things. Oichi shook her head and laughed when she looked at the bar that was in the backyard. Her memories went to last year when she, her father, her mother and Gran Torino were all out there and Gran Torino was a bit drunk. She looked around to see sprinklers, another All-Might fountain that has water squirters, well cut and kept grass along with with  many beautiful plants. Oichi picked up her violin that she kept outside on her balcony. The wind began blowing and whittling and blew her hair and skirt in the wind. She began playing her violin peacefully. She then thought to herself. 'Home, Sweet Home..."

My Hero Academiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें