Chapter 26

Lance: soon enough we make it to the living room, only to see pidge surrounded by her setup ( that was once in her room) on the floor. "Oh no.." Kieth said behind me. "Yeah what Kieth said.." I moan after. "Oh shut up, just come and see our plan!" We both sit down beside Pidge and she clears her throat, clicks on one of her many tabs and begins her speech. "Here you see Is Kieths favourite place, It doesn't exactly have a name but it's only two hours away and is surrounded by hills" Kieth starts to laugh.
"What?" Pidge asks quite annoyed. "Its a field!" He answers.
"Ok so in this field, there is a church a few minutes away! See where I'm heading here?" We both nod our heads. "And the upcoming price of this so far is.." Pidge began to use her fingers. "Exactly, £200"
I have to say that is cheap for a wedding. "What about a honey moon?" Kieth asks. "Yeah what about a honey moon?" I repeat. She clicks to another tab. "You can go to Mexico for £476 on here" she said.
"And the total price?" I ask " £676" Kieth said astonished.
"C'mon Keith" I say kissing his cheek and standing up. "Where are we going?" He asks.
"Were going to get a tux" Kieths face lit up and his eyes watered. Then to ruin the moment Pidge and hunk both started squealing at the top of their lungs.
Me and Kieth get dressed and head out...