Chapter 14

⚠️Smut next chapter ⚠️These chapters goes out to my girlfriend, she hardly ever read smuts so I made one for her..( she's not gonna he happy)
Lance: It was obvious that me and Lotor have been fighting,Not wanting to brag but I'm pretty sure I won...
After our dinner me and Keith went to relax in my room for a bit. The past few weeks have been stressful so it would be nice to relax. My face was still covered in blood and it was dried to my face, I just felt " asqueroso". It means disgusting in Spanish.
When I was little I would always be out playing football with my friends and every time I would come back covered in dirt,mud, all of the above. My mama would always say " tiempo para in baño tu asqueroso!"  ( time for a bath your disgusting!)
I miss mama I wish she's stayed around a bit longer.
" Keef!" I said in a babyish voice. " Lance!" He said back also in a babyish voice. " how do you feel about taking a bath with me?" I know Kieth is very self conscious and I've only ever saw him without a shirt on once and even then It was for a split second.
" I don't know lance, you know what I'm like I don't want you to see me" "Sometimes you gotta put a bit of trust into people kitten" I said softly while rustling his hair " Stop treating me like a kid lance" Kieth got frustrated as he stomped his way to the bathroom and turned on the tap.
"So you do wanna take a bath?" I giggled " shut up!" Kieth then started taking his clothes off. I walk over and turn him to face me while undoing his jeans. " L-LANCE" "Aw is someone flustered?" I giggle. Keith's face turned bright red and then he continued taking his shirt off.
I pull down his jeans to reveal red boxers with a black waist band. By this time his shirt is off and he's covering his face with his hands