Chapter 22

1 year later
Lance: I'm going to ask Keith today. And I'm not sure if I'm excited or shitting myself..
I want Keith to be mine forever, and I think marrying him will be the only way! So tonight I'm going to take him on a date and at the end I'm going to propose.
I walk through the kitchen to our room. I knock quietly but I get no reply so I just walk in, I giggle to myself quietly when I see him. Kieth has fallen asleep in my shirt and is cuddling my favourite blanket that I've had since I was 11.
I shake him softly, and he starts to open his eyes. He sees me and smiles, nudging closer and hugs me. " I see you missed me hmm?" I said holding him tight. "Eh I guess.." Kieth says  in a monotone voice. " HOW DARE YOU!" I act dramatically. Keith giggles and pulls away from me. "Why did you wake me up again?" He rubs his eyes. "Well.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out in like an hour?" "Umm yeah, what time is it?" "Like 5-ish?" Keith Nods his head and walks to the bathroom, I come in after I hear the toilet flush ( because I respect people's privacy) and I grab the mouthwash. "Why are you using mouthwash?" Kieth asks. "I just had Doritos, and we're going on a date. So I mean if you add two and two together.." "Oh shut up.." we both laugh a bit and continue with what we were doing. Kieth turns the shower on, "Shower?" He asked me. I take my clothes off and step in after Keith. I wash his hair, watching the suds fall down his back, and lower.. "has anyone told you that you have a nice ass Keith?" He turns towards me and tells me in a slightly raised voice: "hmm, I dunno lance? Maybe try you every time you see naked!" "Hey! You can't get on at a man who tells the truth!" I continue to rinse his hair out and he does mine. We wash each other's body and step out. I wrap a towel round him and kiss his head. I put one on and open the door for Keith. We walk into our room and get changed. I grab his hand as we walk out the door.
Here we go.