Chapter 15

Kieth: Lance is now also in his underwear,I can't stop staring at his beautiful tanned skin and his perfect face. " Lance check the bath please.." I say quietly while under covers. The covers are going all the way up to my neck while my face is still a bright red.
"Okay baby" Lance says as he carelessly walks off to the bathroom. Fuck, stop staring at his ass..
Lance comes back no more than 30 seconds later and tells me that the baths ready. I refuse to move as he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. "LANCE PLEASE" I shout.
Lance sets me back on my feet and holds my hands. " I won't make you if you don't want to but you need to understand that you can talk to me, you can trust me, heck you can even do me!" Lance chuckles to himself.
" Fine. I'll go in. But you need to take that bandage off first. Lance goes quiet and then smirks. "I was advised to keep it on at all times,by my doctor." Lance says this as he goes on his knees, softly tugging at my underwear. I let him pull them down. I felt the cold wind hit my length as I cross my legs and turn away.

Lance: My mouth dropped. I've only been with one guy, Kieth. But this has to be the biggest dick I've ever seen. Not to be rude or anything but that shits getting me turned on. I then stand back up and turn Keith to face me, I lightly kiss his head and whisper seductively into his ear. "Damb Keith you already got me hard" suddenly he takes his hands away from his face and a small smile creeps up on his face. "You really wanna take my virginity? Come on then Spanish boy"
I take my underwear off and pin him against the wall. " surprised your still a virgin with a body like that.."
I say feeling his cock touch mine as he got hard. I pick him up by the ass and put him in the bath. " your gonna fuck me in here?" " why not?" I climbed into the tub while Keith gains control. He started kissing me and grinding, I moan as he starts to pump my length. How am I the bottom? I've always been dominant..
I push him back and turned him on his front. " you sure you want this baby?" I ask while touching his hole. " y-yes" " this might hurt a bit.." I push my index finger deep inside of him, I feel his body tense up and and moans loudly. " PLEASE" Kieth shouts, I add more fingers in by the minute.
I remove my fingers and ask Kieth if he's ready for more. " Y-yes" he pants. " That's not how we ask for things baby.. What's my name?" "
Lance.." " Getting closer" I push my length in his hole as he screams at the top of his lungs " DADDY!"