Chapter 19

Lance: I wake up getting spooned by Kieth, I feel so happy that he cared. I feel so loved, I feel...important. Keith is now my main priority, if someone can make me feel this way in less than a day, they will be mines forever and always. If I dare let anyone hurt my baby I won't be able to forgive myself.i
He's so beautiful. His pale skin to his black mullet, his eyes to his hands, his legs to his arms,nose, chest, are perfect. He is perfect. I find myself starting at him worth a smug smile on my face, he starts to wake up slowly when I kiss his head. "Good morning baby" I say sweetly. "Mhm good morning" he mumbles as he pulls me closer. He opens his eyes and stares into mine, "why?" He asked. I make a confused look and ask him what he means. "Your cuts,I knew you used to. Shiro told me when I asked him why you looked so down, he told me that he got angry at you and you swore not to do it again." I gave him a look and I close my eyes. "I don't feel good about myself"

"I got knocked out by my dad with one punch, I'm 19! I've put on weight since January and it's may! I get so much stress by having to look after all my siblings, and I told you what my dad does to me your the only person I told. If he finds out that one of them got hurt while I was looking after them..I'm dead" I open my eyes to see Keith's face in a look of pure sadness. "Yes you got knocked out by your dad with one punch, did you forget that he used to be a boxer? Every one has to put on weight lance it's normal, and if you need help looking after your siblings let me know! I will help! I know I'm not fond of children but they all look like you how could I not like them? You don't need to resort to hurting yourself to deal with things lance, I'm here for you."
" Thank you" Is all I could get out, MY HEART JUST FUCKING EXPLODED.
I get up to get dressed since I am naked. I put on sweats and I ask Keith if he wants coffee and something to eat, he nods his head and on the way out I turn on the Xbox and hand him the controller.
I make waffles and two cups of coffee, I bring them up to the room and we ate them while watching Shane Dawson's conspiracy videos. CURIOUS GEORGE HAD A TAIL! ( comment if you what vid that's from)
I have to run some errands and Kieth comes with me to town, we buy groceries and I even let him go to hot topic for his emo self <3