Chapter 8

Kieth: "OH MY FUCKING GOD I SHIPPED IT! LANCE AND KIETH ARE MAKING OUT!"
Pidge squealed at the top of her tiny lungs "Huh wait what?WAIT STOP!" Lance screamed at her. "L-lance they're gonna love you as you are.." Lances eyes instantly popped out of his head,"P-papa won't" "I have to see my Papa today!" I was the only one who knew about Lances dad,But I'm not one to repeat it so..yeah. "Pidge PLEASE!!!" I yelled at her. Just as everyone burst through the door I panicked. "Haha pidge you owe me £20 Hahah" Hunk chuckled "WAIT YOU GUYS WERE BETTING ON US??" "Lance it's no secret that your gay..Your very gay..Very very gay."Shiro said in an unamused tone. "GET OUT NOW!" I bellowed,they were only getting lance upset,they knew I was gay because I came out like 3 years ago.But to be honest I've never say lance as GAY persè more like bi..?" I hugged Lance and told him that I would make sure they never told his dad or they'd ducking know about it . Lance smiled and kissed me again,parting my lips with his tongue we got more aggressive with each other.But I stopped him, "Lance *giggles* we have classes in an hour we can't.." "Fiiine..ughh..your soo boring!" We could only laugh after that. I think I found my soul mate.