Chapter 22

Kieth: Lance starts to moan quietly and I start to suck his neck. He grabs my ass, I feel his member get hard. He flips me over onto the bed and I take my pants off. I starts to tug at his belt. "C'mon daddy, I'm hard~" I whisper seductively. He takes off his pants and I then pin him against the wall. "What?" Lance says slightly out of breath. "I call top" I reply with a smirk. Lance chuckles, " I've never been a bottom before~" " Then trust me,your in for a treat." I say. We both take our underwear off after around 30 seconds of kissing. I see his dick twitch as he lies back, legs open, facing me. "You called top" he says. I tell him to suck my fingers and I spread his ass. I start to slowly slide one of my fingers in, going in and out adding more in as time went on. "God lance,your so tight." I say quietly. "Sorry k-Kieth" he moaned. I pull my fingers out and I line my dick up with his hole. "Daddy?" He said while looking at me. "Yes baby?" He looks away, "never mind." Lance said blushing. "Ok then, tell me if you want me to stop." Lance nods his head. I start to thrust in and out of him, getting a moan every time. "Shh~ those are for me only.." I say, I know the others are in the house so I don't want Pidge hearing it like last time. He covers his mouth. I go faster and faster, making slight moans myself the faster I go. "DADDY" lance shouts before he cummed all over my chest. "Two more minutes babe" I say, I'm nearly at my point. "Ahhh" I let out a moan before I cum aswell. Lance starts reaching for me, so I lower my self down. He holds on tight to my chest and I can feel him start to fall asleep on me. I pick up a blanket and quietly stand up. I check if anyone's downstairs and there isn't so I head there. I softly lay Lance on the couch and I kiss his fore head. "Rest baby,I'll clean up" he nods his head with drool hanging out his mouth. I wipe it away with my thumb and I smile. He's so fucking perfect.