Chapter thirty-seven: Luke (sneak peek)

''We're gonna be late,'' repeated Ashton for the tenth time this morning. ''You have to get up.'' 

''No. 'M sleepy. Wanna sleep some more,'' I groaned, hiding my face in the pillow, turning away from the light that was coming from the , now open, blind. 

''You'll do that tonight. We have to get to school. You've already skipped breakfast, you have to get up, Luke.'' 

''No, no, no,'' he chanted as I pulled him down on the bed, wrapping both my arms and legs around his smaller frame, making him prisoner. ''Let me go,'' he asked, trying to escape my grip but I held him tighter. 

''No. Let me cuddle you some more.'' I hummed, pressing my face in the boy's hair. 

''We don't have time for morning cuddle.''

''Didn't you said that when we don't have time, we make some,'' I told him, taking his words he once told me.

He groaned, kicking his arms and legs. ''Don't use my words against me, asshole.'' 

I laughed at his attempts of escaping and weak insults. ''Isn't that my flannel?'' I asked Ashton, seeing the grey and black checked fabric wrapped around his waist.

''No.. I-I have a similar one,'' he tried.

I shook my head, laughing at his bad lie. ''I know it's mine, don't bother lying to me, that's useless.'' I paused, ''Plus, I like it  when you wear my clothes.''

''Why? To make sure no one stole me from you?'' he asked, surprising me with his question.

''Not at all. I just like it.''

He snickered. ''You're just possessive.'' 

''Whatever, Mr I-Steal-Luke's-Clothes-To-Sniff-Them-All-The-Time.'' I smirked, knowing he won't find this funny. 

''H-how do you know I do that?'' he asked, embarrassed.

''I saw you in my room the other day. You were in my tee shirt drawer.''

''Why were you spying on me? You psycho!'' 

''Said the one who was sniffing my clothes..'' 

He groaned. ''I hate you.'' 

I rolled my eyes, knowing he doesn't mean what he just said and that just because he doesn't like to lose when we have those small teasing fights. I pressed my lips to his forehead and temple, humming as I did. He closed his eyes, enjoying the tender touch of my lips on his skin. 

''I like this.'' 

''What?'' I asked, pressing my cheek on the top of his head.

''This.'' He paused, looking up at me. ''Us being lazy and carefree together. It's nice.''

''It is,'' I agreed. ''But now shush little Ash and let me go back to sleep,'' I mumbled, closing my eyes.

''You're not!'' he screeched. ''We have to get to school or we'll be late for our first class,'' he repeated. In moment like this, I wanted to punch his pretty face so he'd shut dirty little mouth up. But I also like hearing his voice. Just not when he's talking about school or waking me up. I despise that.

''Later...''

A/N I'm sorry for the late not-completely-an-update chapter but I was busy this week - more than I thought I would - and came home late on most nights and also was having trouble with my laptop. I had this chapter half-way written but I ended up not liking it and decided to start over. Yes, I erased it all. I'm not joking. I hope you liked this sneak peek of tomorrow's update.