Chapter thirty-five: Luke

** A weeks later **

  Things with Michael got better but I haven't forgiven him for accusing Ashton of having sex with his sister and giving her some disease. First of all, that's gross. Secondly, I know Ashton would never sleep around without knowing the person before. He is respectful of women - he made it clear when i to slept with two college girls and they stayed for breakfast. He is shy when it comes to being 'intimate' like he'd say - he doesn't like to say 'sex'. He won't take off his clothes in front of your next neighbours if you know what I mean. I wouldn't say he is embarrassed of his body but he is not completely comfortable either. And lastly, Michael's sister is not a prude. She got caught sicking a guy's dick in the locker room last week. Who knows who gave her those.. things.  

That being said, Michael is still reluctant toward Ashton - not that he's ever been close. He never apologized but he is not mad anymore. And Ashton, being the sweetheart he is, forgave Michael for saying these disgusting accusation without having proofs. I wanted to hit him in the face when he told me about it. I can't believe he forgave him so quickly. 

I can't say he's accepting him being gay either. He is not grossed but is not accepting. They barely talk or cross eyes during lunch which gives an awkward environment during lunch. Calum and I try to not make the situation any more awkward by talking about girls or even boys. Calum even had to stop with the gossips, scared something happen at the table. 

Michael told Calum about the cabin. Surprisingly, the dark haired guy was neutral. He didn't show any emotions or interest which I'm still not sure is great or not. He is talking to both Ashton and I so it might means he is okay with us having sex and all.  Not that we'd make out of have sex in front of him. Ashton is not an exhibitionist. 

The gig for my first single release was a fucking blast. There was a tons of people in the crowd - much more than I expected - and it was pure madness. I sung some covers along with a couple of my own compositions - which contained Disconected. The crowd was signing along to the ones the knew the lyrics to and dancing and having fun the whole time. Michael, Calum and Ashton were present. The first two were down the stage with the crowd as Ashton preferred to stay backstage and watch from there, saying he didn't like to be shoved around and pushed. 

  Today's Ashton's last day in Australia. We both are leaving tomorrow morning along with all the other exchange students. It's gonna be a fucking mess at the airport but that's not my problem. I am a little scared to leave my country. I've never been out of the country on my own but with Ashton by my side, I know everything's gonna be alright. 

I'm gonna pack my suitcase tonight despite the shorter boy's protest, saying I should do it now so I don't forget anything important but I'm not listening to him. I'm a professional procrastinator and will pack my stuff tonight or in the worst, tomorrow morning. And if I forget something, that's not a big deal. Except if it's my phone. I have a bunch of important stuff on it and I always need it with me.

Oh, and my passport. If I forget that, I'm truly fucked.

''I can't wait to see my mum. I miss her so much,'' repeated Ashton as he packed his stuff. ''Not having any type of news from her since the last letter worry me a lot for my family's well being.''

''I'm sure they're all okay,'' I said, putting my hand on the boy's shoulder. 

''Maybe.''

''What do you want to do for your last day in Australia?'' I asked him.

''People says Australia is the country of kangaroos and koalas but I haven't seen any,'' he chuckled. 

''What do you want me to do about it?'' He batted his eyelashes and did his best smile, trying to hint something. ''I am not taking you to the zoo, Ashton. Hell no.'' He gave me a pouting face.