Chapter sixty: Ashton

Two weeks after Luke went back to America, I recieved something in the mail: a plane ticket to America. A small note was in the envelope along the ticket. See you soon on the road xx I smiled and stared at both pieces of paper.

Is this a joke?

''Mum,'' I called. She apreared in the doorway seconds later. ''I just got this in the mail, I just don't understand..''

A grin spread on her lips. ''You finally got it,''she squealed. I eyed her curiously. ''The plane ticket! Luke and I spoke on the phone while you were at school a week ago and he asked me if you could come with him on the road for a couple days.'' 

My mum is against skipping school but my grades are higher than they've been at the moment so she's letting me go.

''So this is real? I'm really going?'' She nodded enthusiastically. I got up and hugged her. ''Thank you. Thank you.''

''That's not me you should be thanking,'' she chuckled.

She's right. She isn't the one who paid for this ticket, but Luke. My amazing boyfriend who's curently touring in America - and all around the world.

''You better start packing your suitcase, you're leaving tomorrow. I was affraid the plane ticket wouldn't come in time. It was a close one.''

I pulled back from the hug, unable to stop smiling. I can't believe I'm going on tour with Luke.

I took out my small suitcase from the closet and started packing tees, jeans, underwears, pajamas, jackets, etc. Soon, it was full and ready to be zipped up.

I typed a quick thank you message on my phone to send Luke. He didn't replied but it must be late back there, time zone and stuff.

''Why does he get to go and not us,'' whined Harry when I was about to leave for the airport. My mum insisted everyone comes to the airport to say goodbye just like she did when I left for Australia. She's a real mum.

''Because Luke asked him to join him, Harry. Not you,'' retorted Lauren, rolling her eyes. ''You're so annoying, why would he want you on tour with him,'' she snickered.

''I'm not annyoing! Luke likes me,'' he argued, shoving Lauren and making her complain and shove him back.

Welcome to the Irwin family!

''He does not. He finds you annoying, he told me.''

''That's a lie, Lauren. Right, mum.''He tapped on her arm, trying to get her attention.

''Stop it you two,'' scolded mum, grabbing her handbag. ''We need to leave for the airport and I don't want any of you to make a scene there. Understand?'' She turned to me as I was putting on my jacket, it's quite chilly in the morning in London. ''Do you have everything?'' she asked me. 

I nodded and we left for the airport.

My flight was leaving at seven and I was suposed to land at- well in eleven hours.

I had hard time waking up when landing. I was sitting next to a baby that couldn't stop crying so I put my headphones in and slept. Otherwise, I would've been extremly tired when landing.

Luke promised he would be picking me up from the airport. I was a little worried about this. He's getting known at lightning speed right now and that means there will be fans and paparazzi at the airport since they follow him everywhere in Los Angeles. I'm not a fan of cameras and flashes. I even asked Luke to stay in the dark about us and our relationship. They know he's not single but not who I am. I'm affraid it won't stay secret for long now..