Epilogue: Luke

When being forced into this exchange project, I wasn't the same person I am today. During the last couple months - I can't believe I'm saying this but - I learned a lot. I learned about life, about my family and also about myself.

Let's start with what I learned about life.

Firstly, I was told that all families has their personal problems/struggles and all live in their own way. Not everyone's need is the same. When I went to England with my partner, Ashton, I was taken aback by how welcoming his family is despite all the shit that happened to them. Also, they're not as wealthy as me - quite the opposite - but still manage to have a good, happy life. Ashton's mother turned out to be the exact opposite of my parents. She was warm and loving and imediatly accepted me in her family as soon as I passed their doorway. It was nice to be and feel loved like this.

Secondly, I learned a shitload about my family. My dad is a liar and a cheater. I was already aware of the first one but surprised by the second. I always saw my father as a loyal man but I guess I was wrong: he was cheating on my mother with his whore of a secretary for God know how long. Oops, should I say that? This is disgusting. She's a lot younger than him but he still managed to get her pregnant and now, they're getting married. Crazy people, I know.

And lastly, myself. I was forced into this project due to a stupid thing I did at the start of the year. I'm still laughing over this because Ihad a blast spray-painting over my dad's face. I'd re-do it anytime. Back then, I was a careless teenage boy who liked to hook up and party all the time. Then I met Ashton. He made my world turn upside down and see everything in a diferent angle. I learned to love and apreciate what I have instead of complaining so much.

I feel like a better person, now. I grew up in a way I never thought I would and now, I'm living my dream. Becoming a singer has always been my biggest dream but it wasn't my parents's plan. They wanted me to go to college and follow my father's lead. I didn't want to own a school. I hate school. I want to sing. That's what I always wanted to do growing up. So I didn't listen to my parents and blindly followed my dreams instead.

Thorought this whole experience, I made mistakes - an aweful lot of mistakes - but got myself back on track, all thanks to my amazing partner who's been there for me all this time.

Ashton Irwin, I love you.

The END

A/N That is it, this book is OVER

I hope you all enjoyed reading this book despite it's many ups and downs. I feel sad to end this book. Saying goodbye to my first Lashton book is though.. Please check out my new books!!

What was your favourite Luke scene in this story? Please let me know in the comments below! I'd love to read your opinions and thoughts.