"Safety?!" I screeched.

"Yeah, you see, a lot of gods got angry with my dimension mom because she was rather rude to me during an argument we had." Apollo said.

"The reason this dimension me left?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yep. Also, they couldn't have known that you weren't the same Leto and they probably wouldn't have cared. Since you weren't singing, I decided to throw you in jail for that and because I threw you in jail, I knew you'd be pissed off enough to leave." Apollo finished explaining. He smiled, looking rather pleased with himself. I rubbed my temples.

"There's just one tiny flaw with your plan..." I said.

"What's that?" Apollo asked.

"How'd you expect me to leave if you took my Home Dimension device!?" I demanded. He gave me a shocked look.

"I never took it." Apollo said.

"...What?"

"I specifically left it in your pocket so you could go home that way." Apollo said, his voice rising a bit like it did when he was getting upset. He could be lying but... he's the god of truth. He can't lie. So, if that's true then...

"Where is it?"

Percy's POV

I love Camp Half-Blood. Even after traveling to Greece, Italy and all across America, nothing beats our good ol' camp.

Annabeth and I had been living at Camp Half-blood since the war had ended. Even though we had promised to start a family in Camp Jupiter, we decided that we weren't quite ready to settle down yet. For one thing, Annabeth was still the architect of Olympus and it made things a lot easier for her to be a twenty minutes drive away as opposed to an eighteen hours drive away.

Another thing is that my mom and Paul lived in New York and I quite wasn't ready to leave them behind yet, despite my mom insisting that "it would be okay" and that "she understands." Besides, after being away from Camp Half-blood for so long, I kind of missed it.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. She sat down next to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled.

"Hey, Wise Girl." I said, kissing her on the lips.

"Man, I sure missed this place." I said, looking around. She quirked an eyebrow and had a look of amusement in her eyes.

"How? We've been here for about a month now—"

"Ooh! Look at Percy and Annabeth." One of the newer half-bloods shouted. A bunch of the younger kids all ran together to form a group around us. Here we go again...

"Percy and Annabeth sitting by a stream," they sang for what seemed like the hundredth time since we've been there. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the Cyclops in a baby carriage."

They burst out laughing.

"You got us." I said feebly. The kids huddled around us.

"So, when are you two going to get married?" asked Catherine, a daughter of Eileithyia.

"Uh—"

"How many babies are you going to have?" asked a tiny, floppy haired son of Hypnos.

"I don—"

"Will they be Cyclops because you are a son of Poseidon?" asked a bright-eyed child of Athena. I stood up.

"Time to go." I said. I heard a chorus of disappointed "aw"s. I gave them an apologetic smile.