"I guess... I might care a little about my brothers." Zeus said reluctantly. Noticing Poseidon's smug look, Zeus got annoyed. "Only a little. I still hate you guys!"

Poseidon grinned. "I hate you too, brother."

I smiled a little. It was good to see that Hestia had actually used this game to help out our family members rather than cut them down. That's the first time this game has been used to help.

"Fine, Poseidon, be smug about it." Zeus grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest in a pouty way. "I admit, I still care about you... even if you are a brony."

Well, speaking of brothers and bronies, I wonder how Hades is doing...

Hades POV

Oh Tartarus! This is so awful!

I plugged my ears even tighter with my hands, desperately trying to block out the noise. I don't care if Zeus is the king of the gods, I'm going to strangle him when I get back! Equestria Girls is a new form of torture as far as My Little Pony goes. Not to mention this horrible song was catchy as heck!

"So get up, get down. If you're gonna come around!" The gods in the room sang in tune with the movie, standing up and dancing with each other.

"Come on Hades, sing with us!" Victor, a minor son of Nike and friend of Athena's(oh, the irony), said while tapping me with his foot. I was currently curled up on the floor in a fetal position. I growled and glared at him, trying to look as menacing as I could while curled up on the floor.

"Stop kicking me before I break your foot." I commanded. Victor must be use to my crazy niece(a.k.a Athena) because he seemed unaffected by my threats. If anything, he became more obnoxious afterwards as if he was trying to pick on me. He even had the nerve to smile as if he enjoyed making the Lord of the Dead become treacherously close to clawing out his eyes.

Just when I had reached my limits with him, Ares came walking over(ahem, I mean "dancing").

"How're you enjoying yourself?" Ares asked. I decided that a stupid question like that didn't deserve my reply. After a few seconds, Ares seemed to realize I wasn't going to answer. He coughed. "I, for one, can't believe I never realized how awesome ponies could be before today. I use to think they where girly!"

"They are." I grumbled, although I doubt he heard me over the music. He pulled two pony figurines out of his pockets. One was yellow and pink as if a hippie had colored it while the other looked like Iris(the goddess of rainbows) had barfed all over it. Ares waved the Hippie pony in his hand, drawing my attention to it.

"This pony is Fluttershy. She is the one who got me addicted to My Little Pony." Ares said. He held it in front of my face for a moment longer as if he believed I wanted to look at that abomination. Then he showed me the other pony.

"Do you know who this is?" He asked me. My eyes narrowed.

"Rainbow Barf." I said. For whatever reason, he though I was joking.

"Nope. It's Rainbow Dash." Ares said, laughing. Of course, she's Rainbow Dash, silly me(note the sarcasm).

"You see," Ares continued, waving the pony around in weird circles. If I wasn't mistaken, I would almost believe he was playing with it. But, Ares would never stoop that low. "Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony! She's 20% cooler than the others."

"Only 20%?" I asked.

"Ares! The climax of the song is coming up. Come over here so we can sing together!" Hebe shouted from somewhere else in the room. I didn't dare lift up my head to check where(and I didn't care anyways).

"Coming!" Ares shouted, running over to her and completely ignoring his suffering uncle. They all gathered together at wherever they were in the room and began to sing.

"Jump up, make a sound— Hey! Stomp your hooves, turn around." I could hear them stomping and jumping from where I was laying. Honestly, could they get any more obnoxious? The 'stomp your hooves' thing didn't even make any sense! Gods don't have hooves. At least, not most of the time.

"Canterlot Wondercolts, help her win the crown!" They sang. Where they just making up words now? I mean, seriously, Canterlot?

After another half a minute, the song finally— finally —came to an end.

I've never been so happy for the end of a song in my life.

"Alright," I heard Ares say. He ran back to the front of the room where TV was and sat down. "Everyone come back so we catch watch the rest of the movie."

The rest of the...

"ARRRRRRGGGGGG!"

Apollo's POV

Now that Hestia has gone, it's my turn again. Nice!

"Okay, it's my turn now!" I said with glee. They're all probably existed to hear they get a chance to be dared by me.

Instead of cheering, everyone groaned.

"What's the matter?" I asked. Artemis waved her hand dismissively.

"Just... dare someone Apollo." My little sister said, sounding exasperated. What's her problem?

"Alright," I said. Who should I dare...? I can't dare Arty since she has already gone(Also, I would have had a much better dare/question for her, just saying). Wait, I got it!

"Hermes, truth or dare!" I asked, grinning. Knowing my partner in crime, he is going to pick dare and when he does, I'm going to come up with a fun dare for him.

"Dare!" Hermes shouted, a grin also gracing his imp like features.

"I dare you too..." Hmm, what should I dare him? It has to be something crazy, something dangerous, something fun...

"Apollo," Queen Hera said in annoyance while drumming her long fingernails on the table. I looked at her.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Pick something." She commanded in a steely tone. Okay, okay, I'll pick something. Sheesh! You see what I meant when I called her a grump? She can't even wait for me to pick a dare.

"Hermes!" I said in a loud voice, using all the grandeur(hello, big word alert!) I could muster. Several people in the room rolled their eyes. I continued. "I dare you too..."

I paused for dramatic effect.

Everybody leaned forward in their seats. After I hadn't continued for a while though, they started to get impatient.

"Apollo," My dad said, his voice raising ever-so-slightly like he was about to lose his temper.

"Hermes!" I said again. "Come over here so that I may whisper the dare to you!"

Poseidon's jaw dropped.

"That's it? You made that whole scene and we're not even going to figure out what the dare is?" Poseidon asked. I shrugged.

"Well, you'll figure out eventually." I replied. He just shook his and muttered something about "just like his father" and "god of theatre" whatever that means.

Hermes came over and I whispered the dare into his ear. You see, if I said the dare out loud, it would be ruined because the dare was to prank some of the gods in the room. Hermes kept nodding and smiling while I told him the dare although he looked nervous.

"So," I said out loud after I had finished relaying the dare. "Did you get all that?"

He nodded. Super!

Things were about to get real interesting.