"Well, then," my father interrupted. "Pick one of the dares, Apollo."

Man, this is hard. Either, not tell haikus for a week or admit I'm older. Hmm... what to choose? What to choose...?

"This millennium would be nice," Queen Hera grumbled. What's up with all the grumps in our family?

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe," I muttered to myself as I pointed back and forth between imaginary options.

"Oh, for Olympus sake Apollo!" my sister cried out in exasperation. Well, admitting she's older will never be forgotten as long as I live and, since I'm immortal, that's a long time. That compared to a week without haikus.

I sighed in annoyance. "Fine, you win Arty. I won't tell haikus for a week." I grumble. My LITTLE(keyword little) sister smiled triumphantly though she looked disappointed that I didn't lie for her and say that she's older.

"...Okay... you'll be up here in a sec?... Good... See you later." Queen Hera said into her cell phone, hanging it up. Whoa! When did she even get it out?

"When did you get that cell phone out?" I asked out loud. Hades grunted.

"Honestly, I'm wondering that too." he agreed.

"Oh my gosh Apollo! You know what this means?!" Hermes asked in mock shock. We both grinned.

"She's a ninja!" we both exclaimed. Dad and Athena gave us the "unamused" looks while Arty hit her head on the table.

"Hera's a ninja!" I cried out.

"It's Ninja Hera!" Hermes exclaimed.

"She's going to eat us!"

Hebe laughed. "I love ninjas!" Then she turned towards Hera. Then said(without sarcasm), "Why didn't you tell me you were a ninja?"

Almost everyone started to laugh after that, even the killjoys(Athena, Zeus, Artemis, Hephaestus and Hades) had to crack a smile.

"I'm not a ninja!" Queen Hera protested. Hebe then looked confused while Hermes and I tried not to fall off are chairs.

"Yeah, Hera! Why didn't you tell us you were a ninja?" we asked. She probably would've slapped us when a flash of purple flashed beside Artemis and then a god appeared, with a scent of grapes surrounding him.

"What are you doing here Dionysus?" Zeus asked. "You're currently under punishment at camp!"

"About that Zeus... you could give my nephew to me," Hades said, with false sweetness dripping in his voice. "I have plenty of more... suitable punishments for him in the Underworld."

Dionysus tried to look indifferent but I could tell that Uncle Hades freaked him out. Can't say that I blame him. Uncle H freaks most people, gods and mortals alike.

"Well, father." Dionysus said, absent-mindedly twirling a grape vine between his fingers. "I was bored with dealing with those insufferable brats so I decided I would drop by and play Truth or Dare. Oh, also Queen Hera said it was mandatory for all on the council to be here."

He then proceeded to grow a grape on the vine and pluck it off. He began to roll it between his fingers as Hera glared at him.

"It is mandatory for those on the council-" Then she glanced at Hades and Persephone. "-And Hades and Persephone, to be at this game, that much is true. Also, any other gods can ask to play if they want too."

"Or else Hestia wouldn't be here." Lady Rhea pointed out, rather rudely. Dionysus crushed the grape between his fingers.

"Yes well," he said mildly to Rhea though his eyes had flashes of purple flames. "I don't mind her being here."

"Your prerogative." she replied. Queen Hera coughed before they could really get into it.

"Since you have arrived and you are sitting beside Artemis, it's your turn." Hera told us. Hey, that's not fair!

"No fair!" Hermes shouted. I nodded in agreement. That's right Hermes, you tell that old cow! "He cut in front of us."

"He's still going. End of discussion." Hera said.

"All right..." Dionysus mused. "Queen Hera said something about rules though...?

"Right. Just go ahead and pick anyone," I told him. "Except me. And Arty." my sister glared when I said that. Why doesn't she like my nickname for her? "And Poseidon... and Zeus. And Rhea, Hestia and Aphrodite."

"Anyone else?" Artemis asked dryly.

"So... I can dare whatever kind of dare I want?" Dionysus asked, an evil glint coming into his eyes. Uh-oh. This won't end well.

"Whatever you want." my father said with uneasiness obviously understanding that this won't go well too.

"Then in that case..." Dionysus turned to Uncle Hades. "I have my own plans for you Mister 'I have special punishments for you in the Underworld'."

I whistled. "That's a long name."

"Truth or dare?" Dionysus asked him.

Hades doesn't like to look like he fears anything so he naturally said, "Dare."

I wonder what he's going to be dared...