"Zeus!" she exclaimed, about to hug him when she stopped. Dad frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Grandma made a tsk tsk sound.

"You've let yourself go." she said disapprovingly. Uncle P and H began to snicker while dad looked absolutely mortified.

"What?! No I haven't!" he protested.

"Yes you have." Mom grumbled. Then she and grandma embraced. "Mom! It's so good to see you!"

"You too!" Grandma replied. Then they went on to some conversation about dumb things like family and whatnot. We're never going to finish this game. And I never even got to do my dare!

After what seemed like forever, they stopped talking and grandma went to sit next to sit next to, guess who, me. Finally! Let's get this show on the road!

Leto's POV

After Rhea had finished talking to Ms. Peacock about family, she went to sit down next to Ares who looked less than thrilled to be next to her.

"Who's turn is it?" she asked.

"It's my turn." Hestia answered. Lady Rhea turned her head away and didn't respond, acting like Hestia hadn't spoken.

"Rude." I thought.

After a few seconds, seeing that Rhea wasn't going to respond, Hestia said, "Lady Rhea... truth or dare?"

At first, I wasn't sure if she was going to ignore her daughter again or not when she said, "Dare."

"Ask her to jump in a pit of poisonous snakes!" I thought. What? If my mom gave me the cold-shoulder for no good reason, I would like some revenge.

My daughter rolled her eyes at me and mentally told me, "I'll keep that in mind if you annoy me Mother."

"Snakes aren't that bad," I replied. "It's fun to toss them into the air and slice them in half. Well... its fun until the guts fall on top of you. Then it's gross but I've been covered with worse."

My daughter wrinkled her nose. "Mom, that's disgusting! How are you a vegetarian?"

"How are you a goddess of the Hunt if you find sliced snakes disgusting?" I mentally retorted.

"Hey guys," a new voice interjected. Hermes was looking at us. "Let's not let George and Martha hear this, okay?"

"I dare you to... cook us dinner." Hestia told Rhea. Cook dinner? Sigh, I'm going to have to teach that girl how to dare.

"Cook dinner?! That's the lamest dare ever!" Ares screeched. Hestia winced and rubbed her ear.

"Aren't you hungry?" she asked him. Well, on second thought...

"I am! Let's eat!" my son said, making a fork and knife appear in either hand and a napkin around his neck.

"I need to make dinner first." Rhea told him. My son pouted.

"Don't pout now son. Remember what I said about that?" I asked him.

"You said lip bugs would crawl in under the flesh there and lay their eggs inside my body. After they hatch, they spread out to over parts of my body, slowly devouring it in a painful way." he replied, smiling at his wonderful memory. Is that really how far I've taken that tale? Everybody but my daughter gave me an odd look.

"What?" I asked them.

"Most people tend to tell their kids that their lips will fall off. Why such the... elaborate story?" Athena asked.

"It's not a story." I denied. "I've seen dozens of men devoured that way."

"For... pouting their lips?" Hestia asked carefully.

"...Yes." I said. Well, I can't help it that I like telling my kids tall-tales. My son tells haikus, Demeter has an unhealthy obsession over cereal and I like telling tall-tales.

"Mom, why don't you tell father about how you defeated Kronos single-handedly?" my daughter suggested, a smirk on her lips. To my surprise, Zeus laughed.

"Yes, Leto! Why don't you tell us?" he asked, grinning. We both knew that I hadn't defeated Kronos.

Hades grinned too and said, "Oh yes. This I would like to hear."

"Well... it was the Final Battle," I began, holding up my hands in a dramatic gesture.

"Ooh, not just any battle! It's the final." Demeter muttered. Lady Rhea began walking around the table and placing plates in front of us.

"I had just finished fighting 50,000 monsters!" I continued as if I hadn't been interrupted.

"It was 25,000 the last time you told the story, mom." Artemis said, frowning.

"And 10,000 before that!" Apollo added. "Why did you change it?"

"I did not!" I snapped. "Anyways... I just defeated 75,000—"

"You just changed it again!" Artemis screeched. I frowned.

"Did I?" I muttered.

"Yes, it was just 50,000!" she argued.

"What? 50,000? Who told you that nonsense? It was most certainly 75,000." I protested. My fellow shrew began to bang her head against the table.

"Is it over yet?" she asked as she continued to bang her head.

"Careful, don't want you to damage the few brain cells you have left." I told her, slightly offended that she didn't like the story. She glared at me, ready to get into a fight.

"Foods ready!" Rhea announced, snapping her fingers and making the food appear on our plates. Ah, bone appa—

I froze. Picking up my fork, I poked at the steak on my plate. My stomach cringed.

"Anyone have a salad?" I asked. At that moment, Hera got her revenge.

I was unable to stop the steak that she threw at my face.

Let's just say I wasn't happy.