ᗷᗴIᑎᘜ Oᑎ ᔕᗴT Oᖴ ᖴᗩᖇ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᕼOᗰᗴ ᗯITᕼ TOᗰ

Mulai dari awal

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to join me on set. You know, see the movie magic take place right here in New York," he tells you as he watched you come out of your bedroom and back into the living room.

"Really?!" You ask with excitement.

"Yeah, its going to be fun, and the best part is, you get to be with me and we wont have to worry about being apart," Tom says to you, wrapping his hands around your waist.

You were all excited about being on set, until reality sets in.

"Wait, you frown," pulling away from "Tom, I may be able to see you all day long, but what happens when they need you, and I mean REALLY need you for filming? I'm going to be all alone."

You plop yourself on the couch.

"You won't be alone. Harry is going to be there with his friends who are helping on set—getting coffee and getting everyone from place to place," He reassures you, sitting in the empty space next to you, "Please, come to set with me. I'm going to feel lonely without you being there on the side lines."

You look to the ground then back up at Tom.

"Okay, Ill come with you," You tell him with a faint smile.

You see Toms mood go from the depths of despair to infinity and beyond.

"YAY! Okay, we have to get to set by 12:00pm. So that gives us an hour and a half to hang out and do whatever."

"Okay, cool. Do you want to go to Starbucks and get some coffee and something to eat?" You ask Tom as you begin to gather your phone and wallet.

"Lead the way milady," He says gesturing towards the door.

~12:00PM- ON SET OF FAR FROM HOME~

When you and Tom get to set, you were in awe of all the cameras and lighting and sound and all the people there. It was your first time on a movie set, and to make it all even more memorable, you were on set of Spider-Man: Far From Home, with your boyfriend Tom Holland. Tom brought you to his trailer for you to get yourself settled, while he got his hair and make-up done. While you waited for him, you decided to leave and explore the set. You caught up with Harry and his friends, as they were getting coffee and some snacks.

"Hey y/n! How are you?" Harry asks you as you join him at the snack table.

"I'm good. I'm just looking around set, while Tom is getting his hair and make-up done," You tell him as he hands you a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," You say as you take a sip, "So, what are they filming today? Are there going to be any big stunts?!"

You were so excited for filming to start, you could not contain your excitement.

"I have no clue," Harry tells you, while taking a bite out of a bagel, "We werent told and if we arent told, then its part of Marvels secrecy."

You giggle a little, trying not to take the seriousness out of the situation.

"Go ahead and laugh," Harry tells you, "We laugh about it all the time. It goes to show you how dedicated the producers are and how they want to make the franchise amazing."

As you continue to talk with Harry, you see Tom walk out of a trailer, which looks to be the hair and make-up trailer. He sees you with Harry and walks over to join you.

"Hello love," He says giving you a kiss, "I see you have found Harry, and Harry and the gang have found the snack table."

We all laugh.

"It looks like I have," You tell him wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Y/n wants to know what you are filming today," Harry tells Tom.