Bunnies aren't always sweet. They bite too!

Steve PoV:-

I was sitting in my room when I received an unknown snap. It was of a person with a scary bunny mask with some carrots in their hand. It was a bit creepy and the text written stated 'someone's about to have a bad hare day :)'

Terrified, I texted my girlfriend; whose house I was in. I told her "WTH, Cassie! Where the hell do you live, in a haunted house?!?!?!"

*Suspect 1: Cassie*

"Why'd you say so?" she asked. "There's a Psycho right outside your house." I explained.

"Well my exes are known to be passing by my house every now and then, so..." she replied. "Oh! And why exactly wasn't I told about this. Or is there a specific reason for you not telling me." I said. That's when I checked her location to find out she was in the same city I was in. "And why does your location show LA? Are you outside?!?!"

"Wait, are you accusing me for all this?!?!" she texted back.

"Oh no no.... forget it. I'm sorry." I said startled by her comment. "It's okay. Take care!" she replied.

I suddenly received another snap by the same unknown number. It showed carrots laid on the pathway in front of the house and a gloved hand holding a huge knife chopping it to pieces. The title for this one stated 'I'm already preparing dinner. Question is: are you ready?'

I then texted Karen; the girl by whom I know Cassie through.

*Suspect 2: Karen*

"I have some serious questions that have to be answered by you!" "Now what's wrong?" she asked

"THERE'S A PSYCHO OUTSIDE HER HOUSE! SHE HAS A TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOUR WHICH I DO NOT APPRECIATE! PLUS WHAT IS SHE? FIVE? SHE HAS HANNAH MONTANA POSTERS ALL ACROSS HER  ROOM! AND SHE KEEPS CALLING ME BEAR!"

"And you want me to answer all that in one go?!"

"Take your time... But I want answers, NOW"

"Chill out dude! Anyways, firstly, idk about the Psycho thing so whatever. Secondly, I cant do anything about her sense of humour so whatever no.2. Thirdly, I warned you about the Hannah Montana thing. Fourthly, FYI she has a nickname for everyone.  Conclusion? You never appreciate what's in front of you."

"Well, a hands up about the house would've been nice."

"Cassie's a major catch"

I just ignored it all and went to the app so that I could order some food... Man, I needed a pizza treat.

I saw the nearby residential payments list:

from.         . to.       amount.description

Karen     LA local     $10.      Facial
Baker  costume.                 Masks
                 rentals

Cassie      Karen       $90.   Dinner with
Smith.      Baker               my honey 🐇

Marty.    Wallmart  $20.    Groceries
Fayne

Right after seeing the top most transaction I texted Karen back, "You bought face masks?!"

"Um, yea? So what? Can't I?!"

"What! That's crazy! You have perfect skin!"

I suddenly got a text from my old and nerdy pal Damien.

*Suspect 3: Damien*

"Come on, dude! I helped you with Calculus this entire semester and how you repay me is by dating Cassie?"

"Dude you dated her like 2 years ago for 2 weeks."

"I can't believe you would do such a thing. Curse you! 👿"

"Whatever bro"

There was another snap sent to me and yes, you guessed it right. It was by the same unknown number. The text stated 'I'm tired of waiting.' It showed the person with the same bunny mask holding the same knife aiming it at me. I could see myself typing in that video.

This was enough to freak me out and motivate me to find the culprit.

I remembered seeing that Marty(one of my arch-enemies) had purchased some groceries. Carrots. Are. A. Part. Of. Groceries.

This was it!

*Suspect 4: Marty*

"Marty, I did not think that you would go so far!"
"GTF AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE, NOW!"

"Woah, there what the hell are you trying to say. I'm in my own apartment literally cooking food!"

 I'm in my own apartment literally cooking food!"

"See 👆"

"Ya right bastard, now bugger off before I call the cops!"

"You want to call the cops? Go ahead. I won't stop you but I'm still telling you that I'm not there."

As I was typing I heard a slight sound come from the hallway. I froze.

Quietly I went towards the window near the door to see it open. I looked out and felt the rush of wind slap my cheeks.

I shut down the window thinking that it was probably the strong wind blowing that caused it to open.

I started back towards the drawing room while I was checking my phone.

Steve Pov (right now) :

I am now walking in. WTH! I just heard something open. I'm looking around... Can't see anything. I cocked my head. Am I going mad or did I just hear a bunny like laughter.

I now see it. The person with the scary bunny mask. No carrots. An approximately eight inch knife.

Before I could do anything I saw the person throw the knife and I felt a stinging sensation at the back of my neck and then.... -

*blank*

              *          -     ×     -           *
So who do you think it was?

Answer to be revealed in the next chapter along with the real story.

Please let me know what you think in the comments down below!

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote!

Idea credits: 'Solve'
~ www.solvehq.com

Word count: 891 words.