Epilogue

6 years later

Pregnant Candace woddled into her humbled home. She was now 4 months pregnant expecting her second child with Christopher, Now they have 2 boys and she is hoping for this pregnancy to be easier and for her to be carrying a little girl. She loves her two boys, well three with christopher, but JR and Maurice are the worst, always plotting something.

"Stop kicking mommy"

She rubbed her round belly. She heard Christopher chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his pregnant wife.

"My baby treating is a little ballarine in there aint she?"

She chuckled and nodded

"Goodmorning husband, how are your bad ass kids?"

"Still in trouble for last night"

Candace found her both boys drawing on the walls of the baby room. Now Candace hates being hard on them so of course, Chris spanked them both and are grounded until they're 20.

"Are you excited to find out what are we having?"

"I'm pretty sure a baby girl"

Chris shrugged, he was also tired of his two bad sons, candace claims they got it from them. But they both know candace was no angel growing up.

Both sat down waiting for their doctor.

"I love you baby"

Candace cooed to her moving child in her belly. I'm no time she was sitting in the examination room as the doctors put a blue jelly in her tummy.

"Okay Mr & Mrs brown congratulations you guys are having a baby girl"

Candace smiled widely as she heard her baby girls heartbeat, she was so beautiful. Chris rubbed his wife's belly.

"No more trouble makers"

Candace said laughing making chris chuckled, this baby girl was going to be spoiled rotten.

As for Alicia and Brian. Alicia just gave birth to their baby boy and may I say he was adored by his brother and sister and of course his lovable parents. Brian and Lia decided to name their child Anthony, like Alicia's father. Anthony Brian Collins. The 6 month baby was a quite one, which made Lia love him even more. Now for Destiny she was a handful, but she had her father wrapped around her little finger earning less spankings that she actually deserves.

Brian proposed to Alicia after the night Lia had committed murder for the first time. She was so shocked she actually had killed someone, 2 people at that. Problem and Keisha, keisha was an accident, lia ended up beating her to death. Lia just was son angry that she actually didn't care about her child, she didn't deserve to be a mother or alive. It wasn't a romantic proposal but shit nothing about their lifestyle is actually romantic. As for business, they still work with candace and Chris. Lia ended up owning her own hair salon, she loves doing hair.

Last Kings is a big moment in the streets of Miami, and soon LA will be a part of the big moment. Chris, Tyga and Brian are opening another club in LA.

As for their gang involvement, they don't do any criminal activity, but every new cat in the game know who they are. They did history in the gang life, making profits from all the big time drug dealers outside the U.S. Especially after the murder of problem and his brother, they knew not to fuck with LK Family.

Trey and Chris worked on their relationship, as long as Candy is happy Trey is happy. As for Dominic, Lia was honest to Ink about what happened, he kissed her forehead and said he wasn't worried about that lame nigga, she hasn't heard from him since then. Maybe it had to do with Ink beating him up, but who really knows why he doesn't come around.

They all came from the same lifestyle but they made it better for their children.

-End of the Sequel

It wasn't as good as the first one but thank you to everyone who supported the story. And Like I said I have a new book that I will post soon, it has August Alsina on it but he won't be the main character

Don't forget to

Comment, vote, add to library, share, and follow me 💖