Chapter 14 -Mending the past-

Breezy POV

"So what's the plan?"

"The plan is to kill problem and his brother. He fucked with the wrong one!"

I was angry no wait more than angry, fuck with me it's cool but once you fuck with MY fucken seed now that's when we going to have a major problem! I swea' I was going to drop this lifestyle and shit I did for month but a nigga ain't scared to go back to his ways! Family and friends means a lot to me and now all I see is red, till I get my kid back.

"I knew it was to fucken easy!"

I said as I punched a whole into the wall making my knuckles hurt, but I was numb since my kid was missing.

"Someone is here to help us"

I heard Candace said. Man was I shocked when I saw him standing there

"Trey"

I mumbled loud enough to make both tyga and ink stop.

"Long time hasn't it?"

I nodded as I stood there shocked, why is he here?

.......

"He wants to help you get your child back"

"I could speak for myself baby girl, now why don't you let me and breezy talk by our selfs..... go with Lia or something"

She stood there shocked and rolled her eyes

"Whatever's I'm leaving..... for now"

Candace came around and kissed me cheek while whispering

"Be nice"

"I'll be back"

She waved at everyone as I continue to stare at Trey, last time I saw him I had lost all his respect and he wanted me dead.

"I-I my girl is giving birth"

"Yes! And she wants me to be there, since im the god dad,"

Tyga and Ink said making no type of sence, They ran out the house and left me to talk to him. Like a man.

"Now I see my bbay girl can't let your dumbass go"

He said sitting down in my couch.

"Look"

"I ain't done son, sit lets have a talk"

I nodded and agreed, Trey is an OG and I'll forvever respect him for teachin' me everything I know. I know I fucked up by hurting Candace, thats when he lost all respect for me.

"You know what's my first rule??"

I nodded, still not knowing what to say

"Don't fuck with family!"

He said louder, which didn't scare me as much as when I was younger.

"Now, Candace "loves" you high yellow ass, that's why I'm here. She came cryin' about someone taking CJ. She loves that lil kid. I'm doing this for the kid and her not for you nigga."

"Look trey I understand you hate me I fucked up but I swea' I will never do that shit again"

"You right you aint, cause if you hurt my baby girl..... now nigga that's when we gonna have some problems."

He said calmly.

"Now what info do you have on problem? Why he take you kid?"

"Well ion really know shit, I mean I know he's Italian and make buisness with Cubans. We have been having good buisness with him for two years, but I already retired, the new leader didn't really wanted to work with him. He now directly works with the cubans, that's why I feel like he took my kid."