Chapter 15-Death-

Candace POV

"Bitch are you sure is here??"

We been driving for 2 hours and we finally got to problems house, which I really doubt it's his house but there could be a chance this is his house

"Move and you die hoe"

Even though we all knew her dumbass couldn't move since I tied her into the car, which was funny.

"Should we call the boys?"

"Uhm Nah we got this,"

We entered the building and quickly heard cries and I knew for a fact those where my baby's cry's.

"I'm going to text the boys, I have a bad feeling"

Lia said and I nodded in agreement, this was a bad idea but we were already here.

Lia slowly open the door and to our surprise no one was in the living room but it did seem they where in a room as we heard noise from there

"What the fuck are we going to do with him?"

I heard someone say with a heavy Italian accent, and I knew that was problem.

Lia made a sign with her hands pointing someone while mumbling something

"What?"

I mumbled back. This bitch is mad confusing, she mumbled once more and still didn't understand her.

"Bitch let's hide over there"

She finally said softly but loud enough for me to hear. We headed towards the room slowly. I honestly didn't have a plan I iust wanted to come here and grabbed Christopher but now that I think about it is going to be harder than I thought. We slowly closed the door behind us

"So what's the plan?"

"Let's just try to be quite and grab CJ and head back outside"

"You really think that's going to happen, we just going to get a child back and there not going to notice?"

I shrugged

"Did you tell the boys?"

She nodded. We heard two door s slammed letting us know they where out the room and hopefully out the apartment lia. slowly opened the door, she looked around and didn't see anyone. She signaled me to head out and I did. We walked to the room they were in and didn't find anything or anyone.

"You bitches didn't think this shit was going to be easy?"

We heard a man saying laughing, as we slowly turned around to face two men with guns pointing at us.

"That bitch did a good job, didn't think she was going to go through with the plan"

"What?

I growled

"Ohhhh, Keisha, she didn't have any trouble giving us her own child and making you fall into coming here, now I did expect breezy but you lady's, well we know exactly who you girls are, we know they would go to war for you girls"

Problem grabbed me and lia by my hair and dragged us out of the room, stupid Keisha. I'm going to kill her after this.

Breezy POV

"What the fuck where they thinking?"

I kept hearing Ink say, he hates knowing lia is involved since she has never been involved not like candace.

"Look the girls are smart they got this"

I said in a convincing voice, trying to convince myself more than ink. Why the fuck would they think they got this??