Chapter 5 -Business-

-The next day-

Breezy POV

I rolled up tired as fuck, CJ has beign getting sick a lot and I need to take care of him plus hoeisha has being trying to take him and we all know a nigga aint about to have that. I gave CJ his medicene and we headed to my moms house, she loves him so much and even though we didn't have a good relationship I'm glad Candy made me talk to her, now we are closer than ever. I love my moms, and I forgave her for choosing my father and not her son, I learned that shit happens in life. I aint even going to lie I can't wait to see Candace today, I miss her so much. I wish I never had fucked her over, but then I would have never had my son and I honestly don't regret him at all.

This whole situtation is so fucken up! I'm in love with Candace and I have tried my best in these 2 years to move on and I haven't. All I do is go back to my old self and fucked and ducked every bitch and it fucken erks my nerves that Candace has a new fucken nigga! That nigga aint shit though

.......

"I got him sweetie go and work without worrying about him"

"Okay mom, if you need me do not hesitate to call aight?"

"Okay okay bye. Day bye to dad"

"Dada"

He hugged my leg and I picked him up

"Take care little man"

I walked outside to the hot Miami weather and headed to pick up Ink. Today I finally have a meeting with Candy and I ain't even going to lie a nigga is mad nervous to see or even talk to Candace.

"Nigga I'm outside"

"Man chill nigga"

He clicked and I waited outside his house for about 5 more minutes before he came out.

"Took your ass long enough!"

"Chill nigga, I was eating"

I looked at him like he was crazy, nigga could've warn my ass I waited about 15 min in this hot weather when nigga was eating

"What nigga?"

"Could've warn my ass"

I mumbled as I drove

"Where exactly we going?"

"Lia said at Tyga's house, since Candace don't want you to know where she stays at"

He said laughing and I mean mugged his ass.

"She said that?"

He just shrugged

"Nah, probably though. How's your son though?"

"He good man, little nigga look like me, can't even deny him"

"What about baby mommah"

"Man fuck that bitch,"

"Why?"

"Bitch hasn't seen her damn son in days and she ain't even care man fuck that bitch"

I said gripping the staring wheel

"Man chill, nigga I just got out of jail I ain't trying to die"

I stood quite and shrugged. Once we arrived to tyga's I felt my whole body tense up.

"Nigga you actually nerves to see Candace"

"Nah...."

Even though we both knew it was a lie

"Right..."

Candace POV

"Ron I need to leave to work"