Chapter 11 -Addictions-

-next day-

Keisha POV

I was awaken by bangs on my door, without thinking I open the door rubbing my eyes. Chris pushed me a side and headed towards CJs room in which he was crying

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I wondered still half asleep and high from last night.

He once again didn't say anything by pushed passed me with my son in his hands, so I decided to block his way.

"Leave my son here"

He shot me a look and let me say he look angry as hell

"Fuck you whore! your neighbor called talking about how MY son has been crying all night! Did u even feed him huh???? Best believe I'm taking you to court for full custody!"

"Fuck you! you can't do that! I could tell them about your drug money"

He turned around and smirked

"You're talking about drugs, bitch you're cracked out. And what drug money hoe? I own a club and I'm opening business with Candace and Alicia so best believe I'm making legal money, but I dare you hoe."

And with that he slammed my front door, what stupid neighbor decided to call Chris and bring him into my fucken business I'll be damn I let him take away my fucken child like fucken cares! He was suppose to love, but he's stuck on that whore I should've know that she was the problem she's trying to get my family and I won't let her!

Candace POV

I sighed and rubbed his back as I knew he was stressed out.

"Look Christopher I will be damn if I let anything happen to your child"

I finally spoke after 20 minutes of silence. Breezy came to my house with his son talking about Keisha is hurting his kid and that he wants to kill her

"I fucken hate her! the neighbor said my son kept crying since last night! That bitch is on drugs... I could tell she's cracked out and I can't have that around my son nah I'm trying to teach him better, to become a better man than me"

"I understand but by killing her you won't gain shit, you'll be satisfied but guess what?"

"What?"

"You will spend time in jail and I'll be damn I let that happened, look Christopher we had out ups and downs but I will never want to see you hurt or be unsuccessful, I want to be part of you growing up that's why I decided to work with you and tyga and ink because after all you guys are family"

I meant every word, Chris no matter how much her hurt me, he will always be the person I love the most.

Lia POV

We sat down in the therapist office, even though Blake still doesn't want to come. The therapist said she wanted to talk to us as a family, Destiny stayed with grandma.

"You guys have a beautiful family"

The doctor enter the room, giving us a smile

"Thank you"

"How are you Blake?"

"Good"

He mumbled

"Okay, I need you tell your parents what you told me"

It was quite for a while, I was feeling so nervous what's wrong with him? is it our fault?

"I been having dreams of mom, if don't remember much but in my dreams I remember screams , and guns shots, that's why I'm always away"

I felt so bad, he was young when my parents got shot I was in school when it all happen

"I also have dreams of bad people coming for us and you not being there"

He told Brian

"lil man I'm not going any where not anymore, no one will hurt you I promise you"

I could tell Brian was heartbroken for what he heard, Blake is his son and he's a great daddy.

"I could tell that you guys have gone through so much as a family, what will help you guys is communicating as a family and never making promises you can't keep"

She said looking at Brian as he sighed and rubbed his face.

Breezy POV

"So he's asleep, Ima get going ok?"

"Please stay, we need you"

I said giving her the same face that CJ gave Candace when he wanted his ice cream. She bang to laugh

"I see where CJ got it from"

I laughed and pulled her towards me, all this texting and kicking it with her got me missing her so much and she knows it.

She laid her head on my chest and played with her fingers

"I missed you"

I finally let her know. At first she stood quit hurting my feelings a bit but I deserve it

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry."

She looked at me

"I forgave me the moment I found out..... that's what scared me"

"What do you mean?"

"I love you so much it scared me"

Wait does she still love me? I mean of she didn't she would've said I loved you past tense, I know a nigga didn't graduate from school but I know what past tense is.

It was silent for a while, it was kind of nice to feel her so close to me, she's like my addiction. I will never let her go again.

"Candace I love you, ion care what you say or feel I fucked up and ima do everything in my power to make it right"

She looked at me with glossy eyes letting me know she was going to cry

Candace POV

My first tear dropped an he quickly wiped it

"I don't know why but I can't and won't stop loving you no matter how bad you hurt me"

"I'm sorry..."

See I know I should be angry at him for what he did to me but I can't! I love his little son and even though he isn't mine I'm glad he had him

"I forgive you"

I kissed his cheek and stood up

"Where you going?"

"I'm ordering Chinese food and I'm going to rent a few movies"

He smiled and said okay. I do love him and I do want to get back where we were before him cheating. He's like a drug and no matter for how long I haven't had him, his touch is the dose I needed to feel high.

-End of Chapter

What do you guys think about Keisha? Is she going to let Chris take her son away?

Will breezy win the custody battle? Will Candace be there for him? should they try thins out again? What about Ronnie?

Will Brian keep his promise?

I won't updated until I see comments. And I'm sorry for slow updates, I have school and work 😩

Don't forget to

Comment, Vote, Share, Add to library & follow me 🙆