Chapter 13-payback-

Keisha POV

I put my glasses on as I walked the steps to his house, once I reached his house I began to bang the door like no tomorrow, the door flew open and to my surprise there she stood with my son on her hip. Anger rushed through me and I did the unthinkable, I pushed her making her fall with my child, CJ began to screamed which caused me to grab him and run out before breezy hears in case he's here.

"Shhh mommy is here"

He wouldn't stop crying and it was getting on my nerves, he cried too much. I headed towards Problems house. I need me a fix.

"Who's that?"

"My son, look are you going to give me what I want??"

"Is that breezy's?"

"Yea"

He had this smile on him that worried me, as soon as he gave me what I wanted I smiled widely and grabbed the bag and headed to my house.

Candy POV

Anger wasn't even what I was, I was more than angry. How dare Keisha come to my house and attack me! that bitch is lucky she pushed me down, I swear this girl keeps trying me! She is so fucken lucky I couldn't get up quick enough to punch her! Now Breezy is mad and YES I mean Breezy, Chris is gone and he's back with his gangster self.

"Ima fucken kill that bitch!"

I ran towards the door but Brian grabbed me

"Look sis calm the fuck down! Breezy and I got that coke whore!"

"Ion care if ya'll niggas got her, I want to attack that bitch. She has harmed in every possible way and now she wants to come to MY house and take away CJ? FUCK HER SHE ISN'T A MOTHER IN MY BOOKS!"

I heard the door slam and that meant he was home, I called him as soon as shit happened and Brian was the first one to get to my place.

I looked into his brown eyes but I swear they were a different color, black full of hate is what I saw through his eyes.

"Ink get ready we about to bounce."

"I'm going with you guys"

"Nah"

I looked at this nigga like he had twenty fucken heads. 

"The fuck you mean nah nigga?"

"I said NAH!"

He didn't scare me at all, and he knew it. Even though we haven't dealt with each other for 2 years he still the same breezy and I'm still the same Candace that aint scared of him

"Ion care what you say that bitch done enough to fuck my life up so is either ima go there with y'all or I could pay her a visit by my damn self and you know shit will go worst if I go by myself."

.......

"Candace ion want you to do anything crazy"

"Ohh of course not"

I gave him a smirk as I got out of his car. Ink and Breezy where her to get CJ but me I'm here to beat that hoe ass. Chris banged on her door for a couple minutes and no fucken answer, I got tired of waiting so I open the door with a bobby pin.

"LA thought me"

I smirked at the boys who stood there shocked, It wasn't hard to find Keisha who was passed out on the floor

"Is that bitch dead?

"Hopefully"

I mumbled as I kicked her a few times until she moved