If You're Gonna be a Jerk, then...

Part 1(Kirby and Meta Knight seem to be occupied, one playing a game on a small handheld console and the other reading a book. Amelia is nowhere in sight. Kirby eventually pauses his game and looks toward the knight.)

Kirby(Still dressed in his new outfit): Shouldn't Amelia be back by now?

Meta(putting in a bookmark, and looking over to Kirby): She should, but you know how he gets when she checks on him...

Kirby: Yeah... (Boredly)But she should hurry up already, we have questions and it's fun when she answers them with us.

Meta: She's been here for only two sessions. You already got used to her presence?

Kirby: Is it that weird? It feels normal to me, seeing as we've known her for so long.

Meta(Looking back towards his book): If she ever comes back though, she better not have brought him.

(Just then, the front door opens and Amelia walks in. It looks like she's dragging her leg.)

Meta(Worried, and almost jumps up): Amelia? Why are you dragging your leg? Did someone hurt you- wait, did-

Amelia: Calm down! You're acting like I broke my leg or somethin'. Just this guy. (She walks into the room completely and a familiar jester is clinging onto her leg)

Kirby(Holding in his laughter): Pff- The exact person you said you didn't want her to bring...

Amelia(Noticing Meta's look of disbelief): Well, I didn't really have a choice. He latched onto me as soon as I gave him food, soo...

Meta(Getting his book back and sitting back down): Well we can wait for you to bring him back to where he came from.

Amelia(Looking at Marx): Er... I kinda can't. At least, not without losing my leg. But can we just ignore him, right? I told him not to talk if he was going to come back with me.

Meta:...

Kirby: I don't mind!

Amelia: Great! Let's answer the questions then!

Meta(Went back to reading his book, ignoring the two)

Amelia(Walks over and places a bookmark on the page he's on, then closes it.): You have to answer some questions as well, you know.

Meta: And why should I? I do not have to answer anything.

Amelia: Hm? Is that... jealousy from what happened back then?

Meta(Not answering and looking away)

Amelia: I knew it! But do you really have to be mad though? It was so long ago.

Meta: I still refuse to answer any questions unless he leaves.

Amelia: Welp, looks like we ain't gonna be answering anything.

Kirby: C'mon Meta! It isn't that big of a deal.

Amelia: He isn't gonna budge...

Kirby: Meta...

Amelia: If you're gonna be childish, then we're gonna leave. We'll come back after we answer the questions.

Meta: You wouldn't dare...

Amelia: I would. I have business there anyway. So, make your choice. Be stuck with Marx, or answer the questions and suck up your pride. Choose carefully.

Meta:... Fine. I'll answer the questions.

Amelia: Finally, geez. Now then, the first comes from-