This is Heavy... How Do You Wear This?

(Final day of the 'Missing Mask'. Not that it would have mattered, Meta Knight wasn't here and Kirby was alone. He was careful when he put on the armour-He decided he was going to wear it one more day- since it was Meta's, but decided that he wasn't going to do the awful Meta Knight voice. He felt like he was going to die from holding in his laughter the day before. He wondered where the said knight was and if he was okay while he gathered the questions.)

Kirby: Okay, the first ask comes from GravityFallsfan213. They asked, "Hey Meta Knight how come in SSBU you can't jump as good as Kirby and King Dedede?" and followed up with, "( I'm referring to Kirby because I think they're still in their armor right?)"

Kirby(Still being M.K, but no impression of his voice): Do you know how heavy this armor is? It's really heavy-er, I mean, it can't be helped if the armor is stopping me from being able to jump as high as them. Other than that, I'm- Kirby, I mean- is very light. In Dedede's case, he trained himself to be able to float like Kirby, after being defeated by him. I've had no such thing happen to me, so I did not train to be able to float like that.

But I think that if you're talking about the newest tournament... Then I'm afraid your information is incorrect. It is only Dedede that jumps higher than me.

Kirby: The next question is from naotomirai. They asked, "Eyyyyyy. Kirby! What do you think about mystery and about magic?"

Kirby(Now as himself): I don't know much about the mystery part, but my Magic copy ability is really cool! Although... I wonder how Boxy is doing...

Kirby(Back to Meta): Now then, the next question comes from _narisa_s. They asked, "Hey meta knight do you know about your own game The Revenge of Meta Knight if so what do you think about it I love that game"

Kirby: ah- another game question... We didn't know that these games were made, but- Oh wait! Do you mean when he tried to get everyone to stop being 'lazy'? I remember that clear as day... But I think it was one of Meta's proudest moments, having tried to complete something like that! Other than when we started dating, which brings us to our next question!

Kirby: This comes from Jazzy-Garza! And- oops, gotta get back in character... Ahem- They asked, "Hai Kirby! If it doesn't bother you me asking this, but what happened after you escaped from Meta Knight? Were you the one who had feelings for him in the first place or was it Meta Knight?"

To start, Meta Knight started liking me first. It took a while to realize I started, er... having feelings for him? I only thought of him as a friend back then, thinking that he kind of hated me, from what I did... I was wrong, thankfully. But I don't know much from his perspective, though.

Second, after I ran away from Meta, I got to the fountain of dreams and found Dedede. I tried to push past him and put the rod in the pedestal, but he flung himself at me, trying to stop me from doing it. So, I knocked him away and put the rod in the pedestal... And released Nightmare from the fountain. Not going into details, but after that Dedede explained what happened. I was embarrassed, to put it lightly.

Kirby(Now struggling to hold the armor upright): Jeez this is heavy- The next question comes from Bananamonkey95. They asked, "Kirby, a question for you... How do you feel being underrated in Smash Bros.? I personally think you are the best... no offense Meta Knight! A question for Meta Knight... how do you feel about Kirby's shoes? Both of you... how do you feel about Dedede?"

Er... Well then- that's not very nice, now is it?

Kirby(Jokingly): My feelings are hurt! That's mean!

Kirby(Neutral): But I guess I understand, I'm not that good a fighter... But hey- at least I'm not the only one. Cough cough Jigglypuff cough. They're pretty overpowered for a pokemon. We know the feeling, actually.

Oh- perswinn asked, "Meta why were u banned from tournaments in smash braw?" It's because he was too strong. Which is why I said we. The first tournament, I was the strongest and great in all categories! Now I'm just a joke to you guys... Oh well- It doesn't matter to me that much anyways! Wait, why is Jigglypuff still that strong? Dad took all of the things that made me strong, Meta wasn't allowed to be in a tournament, but Jigglypuff can stay? I have some questions to ask.

But back on track, what do you mean? What's wrong with my boots? Or- wait, are you talking about my normal form..? I... er... Moving on to the last part of the question! Dedede is still one of my enemies, Meta thinks of him as if he isn't worth his time.

Kirby(Now back on track): Next question comes from HeartStar6521. They asked, "Hey you two! How would you react to my Oc, Nova Heartstar? (You can find a picture of her in my art book. It is the chapter labeled: Nova Heartstar.)"

I feel like I've seen her before... But she's super cool! I think Meta would like her too! But I really do wonder why I feel like I've seen her before... Oh well! It's nice to have met Nova, HeartStar652!

Kirby: The last being a comment from ItzCarmela1420, they said, "Lol it's ok *sweat drops*"

Thanks for understanding, though! I really didn't know he'd leave, I meant it lightheartedly...

But seeing as that's all of the questions, be sure to vote for longer chapters and all that stuff. Bye!

(End of the last day of the Missing Mask. Kirby remembered the anon magic that turns him into a kid again. He wonders when it will take effect, and at that exact moment, Meta knight came back, with someone else. They were in a deep conversation.

"Oh- and look out for Kirby for me, okay?"

"Is something going to happen? Why did-"

"Just do, alright? Actually..."

Kirby felt tired and left. And soon, everything went black.)