How it All Started

(Day three of The missing mask. Meta Knight this time, doesn't bother with looking for his mask. Kirby get's suspicious, but doesn't say anything.)

Kirby: Meta! More asks again!

Meta: Okay, Kirby. What's the first one?

Kirby: It's from NerdloverDark! They asked, "Hey Meta Knight, do you play with Kirby's hair?"

Meta: No, Kirby does not like it when I mess with his hair. Occasionally, he lets me fix his hair when he's half-asleep, but that's about it.

Kirby: Oh- really?

Meta: Did you really forget that? But, anyway, what is the next question?

Kirby: The next one comes from mysteryof_life, and they asked, "Hey meta, Kirby have u heard of five nights at Freddy's and if so I dare u to play it hehehe >:3"

Kirby: I don't think I've heard of that, sorry. Ms. Author doesn't talk to us often, she often leaves us alone. Occasionally, she tells us about things Beyond The Fourth Wall. But she doesn't talk about it often, something about "not wanting to break it" I think. But I can ask her about it if she comes by again!

Meta Knight: Her stories are not my concern, I usually ignore her when she speaks. What does she talk about?

Kirby: Well, it was usually about new things that were happening where she's from and- hold on! We got distracted! Back to the task at hand now...

Kirby: This next one isn't a question, is a comment instead, actually! This comes from kirby64! They said, "Ah, that's a shame. They wish you the best. (But they do still fight)."

Kirby: Oh, I guess you're talking about the Aege and Saito people. Well, whoever they are, thanks!

Meta: Any more questions?

Kirby: Yeah! These are the last ones, the first one is from beetrootparidise! It's been a while since we last heard from you. They asked, "I'm REALLY curious. How did you and Meta Knight meet Kirby? What did he think of you when you first met?"

Kirby: And the second is from _narisa_s asking, "How did you you guys start dating and I hope meta knight find his mask check the last place where you put it."

Meta: I actually looked for it when it first went missing. I checked the last place I had it first, where I could have misplaced it. But really, I only ever have my mask off very few times every day.

Kirby: Ok, how we met... No lying, not that I would have wanted to anyway... 

Kirby: To start, we met several years ago. We only started dating two years ago, though. We met when the star rod had been broken into pieces...

---

A small pink haired boy is running through a large corridor, looking for the exit. Holding a brightly colored rod with a bright star on one end close to him, he manages to run out through a very large door. A guard wearing a mask that covered only half of his face, and holding a golden sword with a ruby at within its hilt appeared before the small boy.

"This is your last chance to stop where you stand. I may have failed to stop you once, but it won't happen twice."

The pink-haired hero stopped for a second and ran around the knight.

"This isn't what you think it is! You-"

Thud.

The hero had thrown himself over the knights head to get away and stepped on his mask to get higher. The knight tried to grab him, but to no avail.

"Eres un poco astuto... Hey!"

Upon hitting the dirt, the small hero runs away with a few scrapes, the masked knight chasing after him. The hero knocks him far whenever the knight gets close.

"I'm gonna save everyone, don't try to stop me! Nobody has dreams and it's all Dedede's fault!" The small hero protested when the masked knight tried to take the rod out of his hand.

"It is not the king's fault! If you try to put the star rod in the pedestal you'll-

"I know what I'm doing! Get away!" The hero said, frustrated because he wouldn't listen.

At this point, now the knight was frustrated as well. Why wouldn't this boy listen?

"You're only going to make matters worse now. Give me the star rod, now." The knight said, about to just jump for the rod.

"..." The small boy thought for a second.

"No."

---

Kirby: Things escalated from there, but eventually I got far enough away to get to the Fountain of Dreams without Meta trying to cut my arm off...

Meta: Ah- I tried to cut your arm off?  don't remember doing that.

Kirby(semi-serious): I have the scar to prove it, actually.

Meta: Oh dear...

Kirby(cheerful again, sweatdrops): But that seems to be all the asks, Meta!

Meta: But didn't we have a few more questions that we had to answer?

Kirby: Uh... I don't think so? If you're talking about those asks that someone put in the wrong place,  Author said she'll deal with those.

Meta: If you say so, Kirby. But make sure to Vote for more and longer chapters.

Kirby: And Comment what you want to be answered on the newest updates, otherwise we won't be able to answer them.

(End of day three of the Missing Mask. Kirby puts away an 'Anon poof' without reading it. Meta Knight looks over a dare they got a while ago, asking them to pretend to break up. Neither thinks of the mask being gone, now. Seeing as they have other things to think about.)

---

Thanks for reading this chapter of my book! I have one thing to say since I've noticed this happening, and thought I should end it before it's out of control. Please ask questions on the newest chapters and not the old ones. I'll answer the questions myself, but just remember not to ask questions on old chapters, please!

From Babyzene66, they asked, "How long have you two been dating for?" They've been dating for two years and have a stable relationship. I don't plan to mess it up... Yet.

From Kirbyxmetaknight, they asked, "I have a dare I dare Meta Knight to fight bayoneta in smash bros ultimate at lv 8 and I dare Kirby to fight inkling girl (skin purple) at lv 8 >;3" This isn't in the smash universe, but if I write another short I'll keep this in mind! I let them answer the other one because it was on the new chapter, unlike the first ask.

That's all of the asks, but please don't put your questions on old chapters. Thanks for your time, and hopefully another chapter will be out soon!