Chapter 9

Spocks POV

I stared down at Esha and I pushed the feeling of awe away.

Not now Spock, not ever. Emotion always rears its ugly head at the most inconvenient times

7,14,21,28,35.
It was a trick father had taught me to cope with the emotions, run through logic.

"Still here? Don't want to be sold if possible" The captain said, breaking the silence.
"I'm thinking captain" I replied curtly.

There was no use denying it.

My heart beat faster in my side, breathing quickened pupils dilated and every time we touched I felt like the nerves in my arm were in fire. These were textbook signs of infatuation, or 'love' Love is illogical.

I stood up. "Any plans captain?"

"Kick the wall down and run away really fast?" He said and everyone narrowed their eyes at him. "In my defence I think we could actually get away with that."

"Illogical, these people are experienced slavers. They would never store vulcans in a minimal security cell like that. We could break the walls down, but most of all we need to wake Esha up safely. She would slow us down in this unconscious state" I say all traces of sentiment gone.

Confessing my undying love is not going to break me out of here.

Esha's POV

Okay. I'm unconscious.
But lucid and having childhood flash backs and I feel emotional.

Flashback..

shi khar Vulcan

I was sleeping peacefully, it was as usual hot on Vulcan but I was well adapted.

Today however was particularly hot.

And then something sat on my face.

"Mmmmfffhh. geeeeffggoooo."

"Your not speaking clearly!" My brother said calmly

"Your mfffff my fmmmm" I screamed muffled by his rear.

Brothers. Someone hand me a Phaser set to kill.

I managed to knock Sumar onto the floor.

"It's illogical you would hear me with your butt on my face." I said neutrally.

I checked the clock. 9. Hmm, two hours till I meet t'pring.

She has "massive life changing news that you'll find so illogical"

Well I'm going to the lake. And all these Vulcan clothes are hideous.

What! Blame father. I developed a slight aptitude for fashion I'm Milan.

Having an ambassador as a father has it's perks.

I grabbed a dress and I put it over the top of my sky blue sports one piece,

I find swimming calming, you don't think when your tearing across the lake it's just about how quick you can do it and if it was right.

I walked down stairs my hair flowing around my waist.

Yes it's against regulations but mother refuses to have it cut.

Just as well if some person tried to touch my pride and joy with scissors they would end up with the scissors in there eye.

I shouted a vague explanation to my mother or father I wasn't paying attention and walked out of the garden and down the short red dirt path to the beach.

"Hey Spock, how's that pathetic mother of yours?" I heard sarin sneer.

"Go away Sarin, leave my mother out of your emotional turmoil and stop trying to get a reaction"

I had paused just up the path from them.

Sure I was well liked and he'd probably listen to me. Il see how Spock does.

"Unlike you half blood scum. I don't feel emotion"

Now that was a downright lie.

"Oh come off it Sarin, go home and try get a life worth living. Or grow a pair and go say it to his mothers face and get punched by the ambassador"

sarin glared at me, but he didn't say anything and him and his friends walked away but not before shoving him to the ground.

I helped Spock up and noticed his cheeks were tinged a slight green.

Is he blushing!?

"Are you in good health" I said in the no emotion monotone.

"Yes I believe so"

"Is that blood on your lip Spock?" I said reaching over and touching the droplet of green.

I wiped it away gently.

Oh Sarin is going to have worse that a bust lip when I get my hands on him.

"Oh I'm fine, used to it bye now, I've got to go" he said hurrying off.

I sprinted down the beach'

"Pring?"

"Guess what?"

"This conversation is becoming illogical jump to the point?" I said in the tone of a question.

"I'm getting married to Spock by my parents"

"No way!"