Chapter 29

Still a Spock fanfiction XD

They say when you wake up memories come flooding back.
Most of mine were there. Alcohol obscured some.

"This is not a comfy couch." I heard from the living room.

"Why didn't you sleep on the bed? It would only be logical." I sighed, swinging out of bed.

I wiped the remnants of last nights makeup off of my face and changed to shorts and an oversized tee.

"I couldn't do that! It be... wrong." he protested.
"Its just sleeping, don't be illogical."

I threw aspirin at him and looked into the fridge to see what food I had.

Ehhh, not breakfast food aparently.

"Get dressed." I said simply walking back into my room.

"I'm a doctor not your god damn slave." he muttered, ending and looking for his shirt.
He had obviously taken it off at some point last night.

"Well, do you want to go for breakfast?" I said poking my head around the door frame.
"Oh so hats what were doin'. Sure, do you have a shower?"
"Don't be illogical. Of course I have one." I said raising my eyebrow before disappearing back into my room.
"Well can I use it?"
"There's one at the end of the hall, yes you can."

A shower, hair, makeup and a black floral dress and combat boots later I grabbed my purse and we were out the door.

The weather was warm in San Francisco. Not as hot as Vulcan, but it was warm.

"I have no idea where I'm going." I commented casually as we walked down the street.
"That's fine, I do." He smiled as we walked down the relatively quiet streets. "There's a diner that does good pie and makes good southern style tea."
"I have no idea what that is."
"Well pie is this..."
"Not pie, southern style tea." I said raising an eyebrow and smirking slightly.
"Oh, well it's tea that contains enough sugar to kill a small child. Not literally, of course but there is a lot of sugar."
"Sounds unhealthy." I said raising my eyebrows.
"Well it is, but I like to live vicariously."
He said smirking as we turned a corner.
"I'm not sure large amounts of sugar qualify as vicarious."
"Shhh, don't burst my bubble, speaking of bubbles have you had bubble tea?"

"That is incredibly sweet."
"Just like you." he smirked then burst out laughing. "No but seriously this is probably a sure fire way to get diabetes."
"Then it's illogical to drink it." I said placing the cup down gently.
"Live vicariousl."
"Die quickly." I said, eyebrow arched.
"Hobgoblin."
"Racist."
"Touché."

"I really really really really really really like you? Do you like me? Do you want me too?"

"This is classed as music?"
"Well it was, change the track."

"It's hard to stay attractive baby, with your tongue assailing down my neck..."

"You like this crap?"
"Yes, I enjoy this song. Please put it on the speaker?"
"Okay, I'm going over to the lab to run some tests."

I just stuck a thumb out of the water as I speed up my pace.
Meditation and swimming were my ways of realising emotion.
I hadn't been able to swim nearly enough since I had joined the crew of the enterprise.

Swimming had given me my space to think.
Spock was an idiot to use the human vernacular. A complete waste of time.
Uhura was either a traitor or had no clue, I hoped for the latter.

I could feel that Bones was pitying me. He felt sorry and strangely protective for some reason.

I had no idea, humans were illogical.

Kick kick pull glide.
Kick kick pull pull.
Kick kick pull pull.
Kick pull.