𝖿 𝗈 𝗎 𝗋 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT

     NOTHING felt right anymore. Ginny knew that it would take something extreme to get everyone, mainly Richie and Bill, talking to each other again. She hadn't slept well that night, thinking about everything that had happened the day before.

The girl woke up once again around eight in the morning. Knowing she wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon, Ginny sighed and rolled out of her bed. She decided to get ready to go to Eddie's and hopped in the shower. She spent a while in the shower, trying to sort through her thoughts.

Once she was out, Ginny put on a black tank top, some jean shorts, and her black button up with sunflowers on it. She checked her cheek in the mirror and ran her hand where the mark once was. The girl was thankful that it was now almost completely gone. You wouldn't notice it unless you were up close and looking for it.

Ginny brushed mascara on her eyelashes quickly and combed through her eyebrows before moving on to her hair. She ran her brush through it for a few minutes until she was positive that there were no more tangles. She took her time as she pulled her hair into two tight dutch braids.

"Ginny do you have any quarters?" The voice of Richie rang through the wall that separated the siblings rooms.

"Maybe!"

Ginny began looking through her room to find any coins that she could give her brother. She eventually around two dollars worth of quarters and handed them Richie as she passed him in the hallway. The girl made her way to the kitchen where she grabbed the eggos and popped two in the toaster.

She quickly made her way back to her room before grabbing her shoes. Deciding to spice her life up a bit, Ginny slipped on her socks and black vans. She quickly ran back down to the kitchen and grabbed her eggos before sitting down to eat quickly.

After sitting in the kitchen by herself for a while, Ginny headed outside and grabbed her bike. She made her way to Eddie's taking her time and arrived a few minutes before eleven. Mrs. Kaspbrak let the girl in through the front door and let her to the kitchen. There Eddie sat staring at his cast at the small side table that held their phone.

"Hey bub. Are you feeling any better?" Ginny asked as she sat in the chair across from him.

"A little bit I guess. How is everyone else?"

Ginny asked the boy if he would rather speak in his room causing him to nod. Eddie walked over to his mother informing her that he needed to lay down for a bit before motioning for Ginny to follow him. The two walked down the hallway to Eddie's bedroom. The boy grabbed his swivel chair and rolled it over to the girl before sitting on his bed.

"You may continue," Eddie smiled before listening to Ginny recall the events of the previous day.

As Ginny informed the boy in front of her what happened the day before, she gave almost every detail. Eddie listened and at times he gave his thoughts and input on how he felt. It seemed that the two agreed with each other that everyone was being dramatic and should have just calmed down before doing anything rash.