𝗇 𝗂 𝗇 𝖾

CHAPTER NINE: GET US SOME WEED

     Once everyone was out of Beverly's apartment, the group began to walk

     Once everyone was out of Beverly's apartment, the group began to walk. They had no particular destination in mind, just seeing where the day would take them. Richie was actually riding his bike while the others simply pushed their bikes as they walked.

"No, I love being your personal doorman really. Can you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie complained as he circled the group on his bike.

Both Eddie and Stan told the boy to shut up as they rolled their eyes. Ginny simply reminded her brother that she had been there too and told him to stop complaining.

"Oh okay. Trash the trash mouth I get it. Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!"

"Richie stop," Ginny whispered as her brother was next to her at that moment.

"She didn't imagine it," Bill told the group as he stopped walking. "I s-saw something too."

Ginny glanced over at the boy and nodded her head. She hadn't been the only one to see something.

"You saw blood too?" Stan questioned.

Everyone looked at Bill as he explained that he had seen Georgie. Ginny rubbed the boy's shoulder as he continued to speak about his experience.

"It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this," he said as Eddie finished for him.

"The clown."

Ginny and Ben nodded in agreement, letting the others know they had also seen the creepy clown. Thoughts of the Ginny began to race around Ginny's mind as she looked around at her friends. Why were all of them seeing this clown? And why now? She wanted to have all her questions answered but knew that she wouldn't for a long while if ever.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie commented ruining the conversation.

Everyone in the group glanced at each other for a moment as they realized the weight of what was happening. A clown was terrorizing their town. The sound of yelling broke the seven out of their thoughts as they looked in the direction of the noise.

Richie noticed Belch Huggins' car and brought it to his friend's attention. Eddie suggested that they get out of there, Ginny nodding in agreement.

"Wait isn't the home schooled kid's bike?" Bill asked as he looked over at his friends.

"Yeah. That's Mike's," Eddie answered as he spotted the bike near the car.

Richie looked over to his sister as she stared at the bike, frozen in her spot. Beverly told the group that they needed to go help the boy, Ginny nodded in agreement as her bike fell to the ground as her hands abandoned it for the hair band around her wrist.