𝗌 𝗂 𝗑

CHAPTER SIX: YOU STILL HAVE TO BUY ME ICE CREAM

     When Ginny woke up that morning around nine in the morning, her mother wasn't there with her

     When Ginny woke up that morning around nine in the morning, her mother wasn't there with her. However Richie was. He sat there playing with her while her head sat in his lap. She rolled off the boys lap and onto the ground, standing up. The girl gently touched her cheek causing it to slightly sting as she did so.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop him. I-I could have but I didn't. I'm so sorry," Richie said as he looked at the red mark on his sister's face.

"It's not your fault. It's my fault. I didn't listen to him," Ginny said as she began snapping the hair band around her left wrist.

"Ginny it was not your fault. He shouldn't do that no matter what you do. It was not your fault," Richie told his sister as he stood up from her bed.

Ginny nodded softly as she walked over to her vanity, examining her face. Richie mumbled something about letting her get ready before walking out of the room. The girl grabbed her makeup bag out from behind some random nick nacks on her desk. She didn't normally have a reason to wear a face full of makeup. She didn't want to waste it if it was just going to get ruined by Bowers pouring a soda on her head again.

Ginny took out her bottle of foundation and a brush to apply it to her face. She then used her concealer to cover her under eyes and the little bit of pinkness that peaked through the foundation. She quickly brushed the setting powder on her face and brushed out her eyebrows before walking across the hall to brush her hair and teeth.

Ginny quickly went back to her room to get dressed when she had finished. She went to her closet pulling out a white tank top and a yellow button up before moving to her dresser where she grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a belt.

Once she was dressed, Ginny ran down the stairs to the kitchen where she looked through the cabinets. She decided on cereal and grabbed herself a bowl and sat at the counter to eat. She finished quickly and as she was setting her bowl in the sink, the phone in her bedroom began to ring. She ran up to her room and quickly answered right before it finished ringing.

"Hey Gin. I'm about to leave so I'll be at our spot in about fifteen minutes. Will you be there?" Mike asked, being the one who called the girl.

"I'll be there. I just have to make sure I'm at the quarry by eleven. I'll see you soon," Ginny said as she twirled the cord around her finger.

"Okay see you there."

"See you there."

"Was that your boooyfriend?" Ginny jumped, looking over her shoulder to see Richie.

"Whatever could you mean?" Ginny responded in a southern accent.

Richie rolled his eyes and Ginny laughed. She walked over to her closet and grabbed out a small backpack that she kept a hairbrush in and walked out of her room and down the hall to the closet they kept towels in. She stuffed a random towel in her bag and zipped it up.