𝗍 𝗁 𝗋 𝖾 𝖾

CHAPTER THREE: HONEY NO

     That night Ginny didn't get much sleep, unable to stop thinking about her and Mike's encounter with whatever they saw that afternoon

     That night Ginny didn't get much sleep, unable to stop thinking about her and Mike's encounter with whatever they saw that afternoon. When she woke up the next morning, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she quite literally rolled out of her bed and onto the floor. She laid there for a moment before using the bed to pull her up and into a standing position.

She quickly went through her closet and dresser to put together an outfit for the day. It consisted of a short, white tank top, jean shorts, and a teal and purple windbreaker. After grabbing out her clothes, Ginny walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once she was bathed and dressed the brunette walked back to her room where she brushed out her hair. She pulled it into a sleek, high ponytail with a black scrunchy. After putting on a tad bit of mascara, she grabbed her socks and slipped them on and ran downstairs to where her shoes were.

"Ginny hurry up. We have to meet everyone at Eddie's in fifteen minutes," Richie yelled across the house as Ginny tied her shoes quickly.

She didn't respond as she made her way to the kitchen to put some eggo waffles into the toaster. Richie rolled his eyes when he spotted his sister at the toaster. He complained about her not helping her eat all the snacks that were at Eddie's house to which she laughed at.

"That's why I only made two."

After grabbing the waffles out of the toaster, Richie quickly stole one and walked towards the door. Ginny rolled her eyes muttering about that being the reason she made two. The siblings grabbed their bikes and began the journey to Eddie's house where they were meeting him and Bill. When they got there, Ginny knocked on the door for the two. After a few moments, Eddie opened the door and led the pair to the kitchen.

"Take everything but the delicious deals guys. My mom loves them," Eddie told his friends as they went through his snack cabinet.

As Eddie and Bill went back and forth about the legality of the group going to sewers, Ginny sat back eating an oatmeal cream pie. She smiled at the thought of spending the day with her friends. She just wished Stan was with them at the moment so the two of them could quietly make fun of their friends together. When Richie went through the medicine cabinet, he pointed to a random pill bottle teasingly asking if they were birth control pills.

"Yeah and I'm saving them for your sister," Eddie said, shutting the cabinet.

"Ew gross!" Richie gags.

"Eddie honey no. That's what we're not going to do," Ginny said as she put the rest of her snack back into the wrapper.

"This is private stuff!" Eddie raised his voice.

Ginny laughed and headed to the door with the boys following. On the way she threw out the rest of her oatmeal creme pie. As Ginny's about to open the door, Eddie's mother's voice stops the four.