24 || Not over yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

After hearing Jackson complain about the love life of the members, and after giving him his dose of coffee, he was feeling so much better. You were really sad when you heard that the members weren't altogether, that's why you organized a dinner with Jared. He offered his place for the event which made you feel so happy since nobody has a clue about the dinner, and you barely made the idea with your brother before arriving at the café.

For now, you are with Jackson and Mark inside the café, just talking and chatting while enjoying the weekend; of course, you were talking about school too since it's almost time for everyone to graduate, however, you are planning to skip the last dance for a party at Mark's apartment.

-For the party you have to wear a long dress – Mark stated.

-Yah! Why? – You asked while blushing out.

-Yes, why? – Jackson questioned.

-Because I'm not going to be able to see you in one – Mark complained.

-You will see me but, not at the party – You chuckled shyly.

-Let her wear whatever she wants, Hyung – Jackson teased.

-She can, I was just suggesting – Mark chuckled.

-Great suggestion – You said sarcastically.

-I know you liked it – He winked before Jackson started to bother him.

Suddenly, your phone rang so you took it out and saw that the one calling is Minhyuk. You picked up.

-Hey! How's the time going with BamBam? – You asked.

-Good but, I need to see you – Minhyuk said concerned.

-Why? Did something happen? – You questioned confused.

-Is better if I tell you in person; I don't want you to know through a phone call – Minhyuk spoke.

-Do you think you can come where I am? – He asked.

-Sure – You nodded.

-Take Mark with you; both of you need to know about this – Minhyuk said.

-I'll send you the location, and by the way, I'm sorry Y/N... I never wanted to hurt you – He said before ending the call.

Without knowing what Minhyuk means, you are trying to keep yourself calm.

-Guys, it's 6:29 p.m. and I think we should start to get the rest of the members – You suggested.

-Yeah, we should end this up with a little conversation – Jackson told.

-Conversation? – Mark questioned.