2 || With all and flaws

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since your step-mother's boyfriend arrived but they didn't last long inside the house since they went out with Jessica. They seem to be having a good time, you heard them laughing and talking about shopping and the future in this house which is actually yours.

You wonder why your dad left just like that, without saying a word nor getting divorced from Mark's mom. You are living a nightmare here without him by your side since there's no one that can save you, well just Chesnutt. Mark doesn't suffer as much as you do since he lives in his own department, and you actually just meet him in college.

Right now you are waiting excited inside your room since Mark is going to arrive with Jackson in any minute. They are like your best friends, even if Mark is kind of your step-brother you like him more as a good friend. You don't have a lot of friends since you are scared to be a burden to them, after all you are blind and you aren't capable of doing a lot of things as you did before.

-Again in your wonderland? -. As soon as you heard that voice you started to smile happily while Chesnutt was barking with excitement as well.

-Jackson! – You said happily as you tried to go with him, but you only stood up from bed and you waited for him to approach you.

-Look at you! – Jackson said happily. –You look beautiful.

-Yah~ I don't – You said shyly.

-Yes, you do – Jackson said before he poked your cheek.

-My mother and Jessica are arriving late today so we have all the day – Mark said as you heard him come inside your room.

-Okay, that sounds lovely – You said while smiling.

-Okay so let's get going – Jackson said as he helped you to get out of your room.

The three of you went out of the house after saying goodbye to Chesnutt, and right after that everyone started to walk around the streets. How do you know? Well because you can hear the cars passing by.

-Do you want me to piggyback you? – Jackson asked while holding your hand.

-Hmm, no – You said as you shook your head.

-I don't care – Jackson said playfully before he started to piggyback you.

-Yah! – You complained cutely, then you started to surround his neck with your arms right before you released a groan.

-Stop it, you look like a baby – Jackson said before he chuckled.

-*Laugh* both of you look so cute – Mark said while he kept on walking.

-You mean Y/N – Jackson said which immediately made you blush.

The three of you kept on walking while you started to talk about daily things and just random topics until you stopped, Jackson left you on top of a bench and right after that he sat beside you just like Mark did.

-How are you feeling? – Jackson asked before he let out a breath.

-It's all good..? I guess I can't get used to anything nowadays – You said a bit upset with yourself.

-You know that nothing was your fault, right? – Mark said while patting your back.

-Hmm, so who's fault then? Maybe Jessica is right and my dad left because I was blind – You said while facing down to the floor.

-Don't say that! Jessica is a crazy girl that is just jealous of you, – Jackson said with confidence.

-I don't think she's jealous – You said before you chuckled. –I can't see, I live through my memories and I can't do must of the things I loved to do before – You said annoyed.

-But everything will be better, just have a bit of patience – Mark said while caressing your hand gently.

-Patience, huh? – You said as a sigh.

-Mark is trying to be positive here, and I agree with him – Jackson added.

-I know you are – You said as you tried to smile.

*TIME LATER*

The three of you returned back to your house before your step-mother and Jessica arrived. Jackson stayed a little longer since he started to play a bit with Chesnutt but right after that he left, after all he needed to finish a project for tomorrow's class of chemistry so you don't blame him.

Once again you were left alone with Mark, which makes you feel somehow good since you aren't alone. However, you still remember what happened earlier this noon and how he wanted to declare his feelings for you.

-Once again in your room – Mark said as he helped you to sit down on the edge of your bed.

-I guess so – You said as you settled down to sit. Then you felt Chesnutt there with you so you started to caress his fur.

-Y/N, you know you can go away if you want, right? – Mark said with a concerned tone.

-Why you say that? – You asked.

-Because I don't want to see my sister bothering you anymore, and I definitely don't want my mother over you – Mark said frustrated.

-But you know that I have to wait until my dad comes, if he ever comes. I have to wait for him – You said sadly as you patted Mark's head.

-Hey... you touched my head – Mark said surprised.

-I could tell that you were facing down a bit – You said with a settle smile. –Mark, you shouldn't worry about me. I'm okay.

-If you are okay then why I always find you crying? – Marked questioned.

-To be honest I cry almost for everything, maybe is because I miss the colors and I miss to see everything with clarity – You said before you sighed.

-I get what you mean... I kind off, okay you know what I mean – Mark said.

-*Chuckle* I know, and I'm glad you try to understand my position. But once again that's not your duty Mark – You said.

-Y/N, when are you going to accept my feelings for you? – Mark asked while holding your hand.

-I-I don't... I just don't want you to take care of me, no one should – You said a bit nervous.

-Because you don't want to feel useless? – Mark asked.

-Yes, that's why. So I don't want you to be scared in college if I fall down through the hallways, or if I reach out my bed at nights – You said a bit frustrated with yourself.

-You will never be a burden for me Y/N, and I think I already told you this – Mark said with a sweet voice.

-I know – You said before Mark started to hold you in between his arms, then he started to caress your head gently.

-If you need something you'll always count on me, got it? – Mark said before he gave you a kiss on your cheek. –Take care of her Chesnutt –Mark said while getting away from you, and then as a response Chesnutt barked happily. Right after that Mark left.