22 || Don't drop our love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Minhyuk's POV-

I'm here with BamBam, both of us are having a talk while walking around the garden near the Han River. I have to admit that having BamBam back in my life gave me other perspectives about my surroundings and roots, making me regret a lot of things I did in the past, more like... things I let happen in the past.

Right now, BamBam is telling me about his days with GOT7 and the things they are planning for future music and projects. He actually looks excited and very passionate about everything, even school work sounded fun to him. I wonder why; I truly do.

-Hyung, it seems I'm the only one having fun – BamBam said while walking beside me.

-I'm sorry; I'm having fun too – I smiled.

-But something bothers you, right? – He questioned.

-Yes – I sighed before we sat down on the grass.

-You can tell me – BamBam said while moving his feet happily.

I looked at him before staring at the sky. -Do you think I'm a bad person? – I asked.

-No, why do you say that? – He questioned confused.

-Remember the things I told you about my father and his nasty ways to find me a girlfriend? – I asked.

-Yes – He nodded.

-Well, I'm sure he'll do it again even though I already made up my mind and decided not to have a girlfriend for the moment – I assured.

-Hmm, that doesn't define you; the way your father controls your love life isn't right, and everything that he has made is truly insane but that isn't you – BamBam spoke. -To be honest, I don't think you are guilty of any of this; you never told your father to do the files nor the experiments – He added while looking at me.

-Thanks, I appreciate your words a lot – I said before ruffling his hair. -And thank you for coming with me, nobody of Monsta X members was feeling like coming here to make me some company – I chuckled.

-Way too lazy? – He asked.

-Yes – I nodded.

-No problem at all, I wanted to go out too and the guys weren't feeling it either – BamBam grinned.

-The break day is a break day, and I get they just wanted to sleep – I chuckled.

-I guess that's what we get for sleeping late – BamBam said.

-Yes, but we love it – I told.

-Sure, we do – He smiled, then he laid down on the grass. -I love more to be here – BamBam sighed.

-You do? – I questioned.

-Yes – He nodded. -Don't you? – BamBam questioned while looking at me.

-I do – I grinned, then I laid down next to him.

-Y/N's POV-

Jared finished telling everything to Mark by himself, you couldn't do it anymore since the guilt started to consume you. Luckily, Chestnut was there to calm you down and to make you some company while the thunderstorm occurred in the kitchen. However, in the meanwhile, you started to place your things inside your luggage since you are sure that Mark is not going to forgive you after hiding things from him.

I didn't keep my promise; I didn't tell him indispensable things, and that makes me a liar.

-What are you doing? – You heard someone say.

You turned around and saw your brother at the door, then you return to making your luggage.

-Gathering everything I have in this apartment – You said.

-Why? – He asked.

-Your question is stupid, Jared, you know why – You said upset.

-Am I the stupid one? – Jared questioned before getting inside the room, he walked to you and held your shoulders, making you look at him. -Hey, I know I haven't been there for you since we were young, however, I now want to be with you and it hurts me to see you like this – He admitted.

-Jared, I don't need your consolation words, I know I fucked up – You sighed.

-You didn't ask for this, and I think Mark knows it – He told.

-Mark just got to know everything about my origin, but it's cute you think that way – You said before patting his shoulder.

-He'll understand, I made sure of that – Jared said.

-What? What did you do? – You asked confused.

-I gave him my files too – He assured.

-Y-Your files? – You stuttered surprised. -So, I was right... that's the reason why you weren't with me when we were young – You said as everything started to make sense inside your head.

-Exactly – Jared nodded. -I'm not justifying myself but, yes, it has to do with the reason why I treated you the way I did – He told.

-We've been living under a lie... all this time – You sighed while looking away from him.

-I'm not part of it – You suddenly heard a sweet and gentle voice. -Can you leave us alone for a sec? – He asked.

-Sure- Jared nodded before hugging you from behind. -Good luck, little sis – He said before getting away from you, then he walked out of the room.

-So, you were talking about lies, right? – Mark asked.

-About my life? Yes, I was – You said while cleaning up the few tears you dropped.

-Not all of it – Mark told. -I understand the reasons why you didn't tell me about this; is dangerous, is confusing, and something no one should be proud of. However, your brother is right in something. You never asked for any of this – He spoke.

You felt his hands on your arms but you keep looking away from him and giving him your back.

-I don't want you to go, nor disappear, Y/N. You are one of the reasons why I keep on living calmly and happy, but I can't deny you made me feel upset – He admitted. -I could be upset for so many reasons, but what hurt me the most is the fact that you thought I wouldn't accept you because of these stupid files – Mark said.

-They aren't stupid, those are my origins – You finally said.

-No, they didn't make you – Mark told. -You aren't fake, Y/N, you can feel and live as any other human in this world. You care and have a heart, always thinking positive and having goals for each year. No, you aren't fake, and your roots aren't written on paper – He stuttered.

-So, what should I do? – You asked before turning around to face him; your eyes red as your cheeks, and your tears trying to stay on the edge of your eyes.

-Stay here, with me; with the one who loves you, and will never leave you aside – Mark whispered while getting close to you. -I love you, and I'll never regret saying those words to you, Y/N – He spoke softly while taking your hands.

Without anything else to say, you let your body flow and let your hands wrap him up into a warm embrace. He didn't think twice to hold you against him, and after this hectic time, you finally realized how much he cares about you.