19 || Just be safe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Today was a great day for everyone, even if they had some activities from the schedule, Minhyuk and the rest of the boys from Got7 enjoyed a great day together. He stayed for a while and everyone gathered inside their dorms, they talked for hours and then started to play some videogames together, and when the time to go came, everyone said goodbye to each other.

Right now, you are with Song since she wants you to know some things you don't know about Minhyuk. You were aware that Song got along with Minhyuk pretty fast, so you deduced that they were long distance friends.

-So, what's up with Minhyuk? – You asked as both of you sat down on the table from the dining room since you wanted to make some homework for tomorrow.

-Well, I met him time ago, I got the pleasure to know all of his friends, so do you. It was odd to find out you two were close since you were blind because he knew me back then too – Song explained.

-What are you trying to say? – You asked confused.

-Maybe Minhyuk knows something about the files, maybe he's involved with all of this – Song suggested.

-You are nuts, Minhyuk wouldn't hurt me – You said a bit upset as you kept on writing on your notebook.

-I don't think he's trying to hurt you, nor me. I think someone else is behind this, and he might know who – Song said.

-So, is he trying to help us? – You questioned.

-Aha – She nodded. -Call me crazy if you want, but I think he might know something – Song insisted.

-Let's see how he behaves and then, we'll ask him – You told.

-Sure – She agreed. -By the way, where are the files? – Song asked.

-Inside my room, I don't want Mark to see them – You said.

-Do you want me to keep them, I don't want them to get you in trouble with him – Song said concerned.

-Are you sure? I don't want my brother to be over you if you do keep them – You told while looking at her worriedly.

-I know a place to put them in, don't worry – Song assured.

-Alright – You sighed. -But if it's too much; just tell me – You smiled.

-I will – Song grinned. -Y/N, do you think this will end one day? – She suddenly asked.

-I believe it will end sooner than later, but that depends on what the government wants to do next – You said.

-I had this feeling for a while now, making me believe that the government isn't the one behind us – Song admitted.