5 || Great plans (?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT COLLEGE*

-Mark's POV-

I knew this was a bad idea but I listened to Jackson, who was so sleepy this early morning. I bet he didn't listen to me at all when I mentioned him the plans for today at college, and there's where I'm stuck in right now. As I kind of plan with Jackson, we presented Y/N to the rest of the guys and just as I thought, they were thrilled by her. I knew this was a bad idea but as I just said; I listened to Jackson, and it was a sleepy Jackson.

Currently, everyone is here at the cafeteria just getting to know her, and they were actually asking her a lot of things. Y/N is really happy and she is really pleased with everyone. For now, I can't tell who is into her or not since they barely know her, but I can say that Yugyeom seems really interested in her.

-You look so annoyed Hyung – Jackson whispered near my ear.

-*Sarcastic laugh* thanks, I didn't notice that – I said annoyed as I glanced at him, then I looked back at Yugyeom and Jinyoung who were happily talking with her. Well everyone, honestly.

-Mark-y! Why are you so serious? – Yugyeom asked while laughing.

-*Giggle* Mark, serious? No, he's such a bright and positive guy – Y/N said while smiling. –Right, Mark?

-Yeah, absolutely – I said as I cleared up my throat, then I started to smile a bit which made the guys laugh a bit.

-Cute – Youngjae said while smiling at me, then I glanced at him seriously once again so he stopped laughing right away.

-Thanks for presenting us to her Mark – Jinyoung said happily.

-No problem, it was about time – I said with a settle smile, and right after that the bell rang.

-Break time is over, let's go BamBam we have literature – JB said while taking his backpack.

-Ugh, why! – BamBam complained.

-Kiddo is not that bad, I have Math with this annoyed boy – Jackson said while pointing at me.

-Annoyed? Thanks – I said while putting my backpack on my back. –Either way, which class you have right now Y/N? – I asked while looking at her.

-Chemistry, and then we have class together – Y/N said happily while Jinyoung started to help her with her stuff.

-She has the class with us, so we'll take care of her – Jinyoung said as he smiled at me.

-Yes hyung, don't worry! – Yugyeom said while smirking.

-Ugh, okay but don't skip class because I know you Yugyeom – I said while looking at him.