12 || A secret to hide

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

Yugyeom and you were about to visit the guardhouse to make some research about your father, however, he received a message from his dad while he was driving towards there, and his father already did some investigation. Yugyeom's father interrogated those two criminals and he sent Yugyeom the information he got out of them.

Both of you are in a fast food restaurant while checking out the information he sent.

-Okay, so your father was their objective because he owed something to their boss – Yugyeom said while reading on his phone.

-And that "something" is? – You asked.

-He said that they didn't collaborate more, they are keeping that as a secret – Yugyeom said.

-Ugh, what!? I need to talk to them, they have to say it! – You said annoyed.

-Hey, relax let's see what they did say – Yugyeom said while looking at you.

-Fine – You rolled your eyes.

-Retaking this, well it says that your father was doing business with them related to his scientific career. They hired him, but then he denied the orders he was given so he ran away, and since he knew too much information about their boss they needed to end up with him – Yugyeom read.

-I remember the last lab he worked on, I believe it was HSSK – You said. –We need to go there – You added.

-HSSK already closed Y/N, and the buildings are abandoned nowadays – Yugyeom claimed.

-But I know my dad, and if he wanted me to get the truth out of this, I can assure that he left something there – You said.

-Do you want to go now? My father told us to be careful, Y/N – Yugyeom said concerned.

-I know – You sighed. –By the way, how did he know about this? – You asked confused.

-Mark's mother. She told my father that Mark-hyung told you about your father, which led him to believe that you would search for answers – Yugyeom explained.

-Oh, so she's in everything, I wonder why – You said thoughtfully.

-Oh crap! – Yugyeom said while looking at his phone.

-What? What happened? – You asked concerned.

-We need to go now – Yugyeom said while looking at you.

-Why? – You asked.

-Jinyoung-hyung sent me a message, he says that Mark-hyung was making a lot of questions why he didn't see me at college so he's going to search for me at my place – Yugyeom said in a hurry while picking up his backpack.