Chapter 1.12

Lin Ai got worried and decides to jump in the water. He swam underneath to see Xi Zhao unconscious. He swam closer to him. He grabs on to him tight and swims back up to the surface. He was able to get him back on land, after a lot of struggles.
He checks if he is alive. His heart is beating, but he's not breathing. He tries to perform CPR on him, by pushing his chest, but he still wouldn't wake up. "Zhao! Zhao! Xi Zhao! Please! Wake up." Cries Lin Ai desperately. He couldn't stop crying. He tried a mouth to mouth, but he was starting to lose hope. "Please, wake up! Enma! Where are you!?" He calls, but Enma didn't reply.
He cries as his hopes starts to diminish. He sobs, his head leaning on Xi Zhao. "Please wake up. I'll do anything. Just, just don't leave me. Please Xi ZhaMmph!" Lin Ai was grabbed and his lips locked with another. His eyes widen and he sees Xi Zhao awake, with a slither of victory in his eyes. Lin Ai tried to push him away, but Xi Zhao grabs both of his hands.

He turns them over, switching position. He locks Lin Ai's hands above his head, as he kept him in a passionate kiss. He stops when more tears flows from Lin Ai. As he lets go of his arms, Lin Ai punches him in the chest. "You Idiot! Did you know how devastated I was?! You.. you.. I thought you were going to die!" Cries Lin Ai. Xi Zhao pulls in into his arms and says "I'm sorry, I won't do it again Xiao Ai." He kisses him softly, locking eyes with him. "Xiao Ai, I really can't live without you. Will you please marry me?" Asks Xi Zhao. "You-."
"You did say you'll do anything." Interjects Xi Zhao. 'So, you want to play like this huh?' Thought Lin Ai, 'well two can play that game!'
He looks away and say "Marry you? Why would I want a suicidal husband? After that stunt you pull, maybe I should leavMmp!" Xi Zhao stops him from finishing his sentence and says "No, I... please, I'll do anything!" Lin Ai smirks. "Anything?" Asks Lin Ai. Xi Zhao got desperate and nods very quickly.

"Then take back that request from 2 weeks ago." Say Lin Ai. He really doesn't want to go through that embarrassing thing, no matter what. Xi Zhao tries to act pitiful and says "B-but." "If you won't then I'll go find another husband who's not suicidal." Says Lin Ai. He won't actually do that. There's no way he would leave his lover, but he needs to learn his lesson.

Xi Zhao wanted to protest, but he had no choice but to give up. "Fine, I'll take it back" Lin Ai smiles at him and gives him a kiss. "But that means I'll get to marry you!" Xi Zhao says with happiness. The both got up, and Xi Zhao took the item out of his pocket. It was a small dark velvet box.

Inside of it was 2 rings. One for Lin Ai and the other for Xi Zhao. The rings weren't flashy. It was kept at a simple but formal style. A silver band with three gems. The middle being a garnet, while the outer 2 gems were small diamonds.

Xi Zhao looks into his eyes. Lin Ai nods with acceptance. Xi Zhao was happy that he finally had him. He will love him forever, no matter the circumstances. And he knows that Lin Ai will too. He put the smaller ring on Lin Ai's left ring finger, while Lin Ai put the bigger one on him.
After they were both done, they shared a long kiss filled with love. It wasn't a hungry kiss. It was just soft, with the many emotions that filled these two. When they pull back, Lin Ai sneezes. Xi Zhao laughs at his cute lover, but he was a bit worried. "Come on. Let's get back before you get sick." With this they hurried back in their wet clothes.
Xi Zhao prepares a warm bath, while Lin Ai starts to strip out of his clothes. After it was done filling up, Xi Zhao also starts to strip out of his wet clothes. Lin Ai blushes, no matter how many times he's seen his body. He stares from the top going downward. Xi Zhao seeing the stare, smirks. "Like what you see?" He said it as a joke not expecting a reply. "Hmm, maybe." Says Lin Ai as he walks past him and into the bathtub.
Xi Zhao walks in after him and pulls him into a kiss. His tongue exploring the whole place, not holding back. Lin Ai moans along with his heavy breathing. Xi Zhao sits down with him into the bathtub. "Xiao Ai," He whispers, "I love you." Lin Ai moans out as Xi Zhao sucks on his neck. "Ha~.. I Ahn~ Love You.. Hn~ Too." He says back.
His hand reaches towards behind him to Xi Zhao. He pulls him in for a kiss. He sucks on Xi Zhao's lips, tempting the beast. He could feel him getting hard behind him. Xi Zhao's hand roams around his body. One going up teasing and pulling on his nipple, while the other went down to his crotch. "Hn~ Zhao~." Xi Zhao's hand that was playing with his crotch went even further and started fingering his hole. Another finger was added as he got use to the first one.

     Lin Ai decided to be bold and wraps his fingers around the beast poking at his back. He rubs it up and down, making Xi Zhao lose all his control. He adds a third finger a continues to stretch Lin Ai down their. When he thinks that he's ready he positions Lin Ai above him and slowly push in him as he comes down. "Hnn~ too deep, ahh~!"
    Xi Zhao starts to thrust in at a slow pace, but sped up after a bit. Lin Ai's voice echoes in the bathroom, tempting him. The sound of skin slapping together each time Xi Zhao thrust in. Xi Zhao's hard breathing behind Lin Ai aroused him. Lin Ai tempts him by asking him to go faster.
    He leans back for a kiss. Their tongues intertwining and saliva dripping downs his chin. Tears gathering in his eyes from too much pleasure. He could feel that Xi Zhao is about to come as he fucks into him harder and faster. As the pace increases, so did the volume of his voice. He could feel pressure building up inside him. Xi Zhao reaches out and intertwines their left hands together. They squeeze each other's hand as they came.
    They kiss again, even if they were out of breath. Xi Zhao's eyes softens as he thinks about his time with Lin Ai. "Xiao Ai, I love you, forever even after I die." Lin Ai smiles at that and says "And I you."