Chapter 1.4

When Lin Ai and Xi Zhao got to the dining room, Xi Zhao got a phone call. Seeing that it was from his secretary, he picked up. Lin Ai wondered what it could be about. After his call ended, Xi Zhao said, "Seems like I won't be able to have lunch here, I need to go to the company." The butler gave him his coat and he walked to the door. When Xi Zhao walked towards the door, he stopped on his track, turned around, and gave a quick hug to Lin Ai.

Lin Ai just stood there in shock as Xi Zhao walks off. After Xi Zhao left, Lin Ai finally broke out of his shock, his face heating up. He had dinner by himself and then went upstairs after he was done. He jumped into his bed and called Enma.

As Enma appears, Lin Ai sighs. "Enma, why is the male lead acting this way?" "I don't know host." Replied Enma. The male lead is acting weird. He seems to be affectionate with Lin Ai for no reason. Lin Ai gave up on trying to figure out why and focuses on his missions. He shouldn't let these foreign feelings affect him.

*Ding* [Side Task-Send lunch to male lead-10]

A side task appears in front of Lin Ai. Seeing as he hasn't got any points or mission done, he clicked accept. He got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen. He got one of the kitchen staff to help him make lunch for Xi Zhao, seeing as he's not familiar with this kitchen.

After he was done, he went back up to take a shower and get changed. He took out a baby blue turtle neck and white skinny jeans. When he got done changing, he took the lunch and had the chauffeur drive him to the company.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Xi Zhao was working on stacks of paperwork that needed to be looked over and signing. One of his company's artiste, decided to move up the schedule of his video shooting and so did fashion designer, who wanted him to hurry up and get him the right model. He sighed as he leaned back on his chair. He was starting to get hungry. As Xi Zhao massaged his head, his office phone rang.

He sighs as he picks it up. "Sir, there is someone here named Lin Ai-." "Let him in." Said Xi Zhao as he leans back and ends the call. 'Now why would this little thing be visiting me?' Wondered Xi Zhao with a happy smirk. 'Maybe he missed me, who kno-." A knock on his door cut his thoughts.

"Come in." Said Xi Zhao. He stands up and walks over to Lin Ai as he came in. He closes the door and pulled Lin Ai to take a seat in his office. "So, why have you come here? Did you already miss me?" Joked Xi Zhao. He chuckles a bit when he saw the blush forming on Lin Ai.

'Aah... Why did I accept this task?' Questioned Lin Ai internally. He calms himself and said, "I brought you lunch, seeing as you probably haven't eaten yet." Xi Zhao felt a little warmth at that, so he gave out a small smile and said, "Thanks, I was getting hungry."

He helped sat out the food on the table in the middle of his office. He tried one of the dishes and looked at Lin Ai. The food tasted a bit different from what his chef would make. "Did you make this?" He asks. Lin Ai nodded and said "I also had some help from the kitchen staff."

A ding went off in Lin Ai's head signaling that he completed the side task. As Xi Zhao was eating, he turned to Lin Ai and held up his chopstick, which held some food, and tried to feed him. Lin Ai opened his mouth to refuse, but ended up with food in his mouth. He glared at Xi Zhao as he chewed.

'How cute.' Thought Xi Zhao. 'He resembles a little hamster.'

As Xi Zhao was eating, Lin Ai called Enma and asks about the female lead's whereabouts. Enma took a couple of seconds and said, "Actually host, she heading up here right now with someone. In about 5..4..3..2..1-." There was a knock on the door. "What is it?" Asked Xi Zhao, he didn't like getting disturbed while eating. "Sir, there's a women here saying she has an offer for you." Said the person behind the door. "Who?" Asked Xi Zhao. Who does this person think they are, to be disturbing him. "Sir, it Hua Jia." Was the reply he got. 'Hua Jia, That newbie actress? Seems like that small fame is getting to her head.' Though Xi Zhao and lets them come in.

The female lead then walked in like she owned the place. She walks toward Xi Zhao, ignoring Lin Ai. She stood right in front of him and said, "Mr. Xi, this offer, can we talk about it privately? Without this person." Lin Ai was annoyed, but he didn't show it. 'Lady, you just came in here, ignored me, and put your ass right in front of me, now you want to kick me out!' Thought Lin Ai. He sighs and stands up saying, "Seeing as I'm not wanted here, I'll take my leav-." "No need, you can stay in here." Said Xi Zhao as he looks at Lin Ai with a stern expression. He then looks toward Hua Jia and said, "You, Miss Hua can leave instead." "It's fine," said Lin Ai. "You can have your discussion. I'm going to the restroom." He turned and left the room.

Lin Ai went to the bathroom. It took him 10 minutes because he wasn't sure where it was and asked Enma. After he was done washing his hand, he walks back to the office. As he opens the door, his eyes widened at what he saw. He saw the Hua Jia kiss the male lead.

Xi Zhao pushes her off and says "What the he-." He stops in his track as he remembers the door being opened. He turns to the door and saw Lin Ai standing there. "Lin A-." "I'm sorry for interrupting you. I shall take my leave then." Said Lin Ai as he turns and walks out the office. He didn't know why he felt this way. He was not used to feeling these foreign things in him.

Xi Zhao tried to go after him, but Lin Ai was already in the elevator as it closes. 'Shit! Damn that wretched woman!' Thought Xi Zhao with anger. What he didn't know, was that someone else, had also seen that incident.