Chapter 1.5

Lin Ai went to his bedroom after getting home. He laid down in his bed, spacing out at the ceiling. Seeing Hua Jia kiss Xi Zhao, caused him to feel uncomfortable. Enma looks at his host in pity. He knew that his host was not good with these knew feelings. He went towards his host and said "Host, you have completed half of destroying the female lead." This wasn't able to get his attention. After 2 hours of spacing out, there was a notification from his phone. He had Enma set up his phone to receive notification for news and gossip.

    He took out his phone and he saw that scene again. But what had his attention, was not them kissing. What was going through his head, was why the timeline suddenly went faster. This scandal, wasn't supposed to happen yet. "Enma, what's going on here?" Asked Lin Ai. "Replying to host. The job the female lead was supposed to get, wasn't given to her. Instead, it was given to someone else." Said Enma. Lin Ai was confused and asked who got it. "It was given to...you?" Replied Enma, a little bit confused. He wasn't the only one. It took Lin Ai a couple of minute, but he figured it out. It probably changed on the night Xi Zhao saw him dance.

    He didn't ponder on it any longer. He had to finish his task. Like the original Lin Ai of this world, Lin Ai decided to break the engagement. He made his plan, which took him another hour, and headed out to the Lin family. He already had Enma put out a job application for him as a dance instructor, so he wasn't worried.

———————————————————————————————————————————

    Xi Zhao tried to finish all the huge stack of paperwork so he could go clear the misunderstanding. When he was done though, he got a call from his secretary, who told him that there was a scandal. He looked online to find a picture of him and Hua Jia kissing from before. He was enraged and had his staff find out who did it and to fix that damn scandal. All of this took so long, that it was already dark outside. He then felt that something was wrong. He head into his car, and quickly drove home, in hopes of telling Lin Ai about his true feelings.

    When Xi Zhao got home, he went into the house. When he got in, he didn't see Lin Ai. Thinking he was in his bedroom, he headed up there. He knocks, but no one answered. He turned the doorknob only to see that it was unlocked. This made him feel even more dreaded. He walks in, but Lin Ai was nowhere to be found. Most of Lin Ai's clothes and other things were gone, this made him lose his composure.He went back down to the living room and asked, " Where is he? Tell me, where did he go?!" The servants could only answer in negative as they didn't know where the second young master went.

    Xi Zhao let go of the servant and went back up to his room, laying down on his bed. His aura was becoming darker and gloomier. He hasn't been this way ever since last week, when he saw Lin Ai dance. He knew that he was falling for him and he didn't hate it. He felt a lot of things when he's with Lin Ai. Warm, happy, glad,.. and dare he say, love. But these weren't the only things, there were more. Whenever he though about him, his mind couldn't help but imagine how Lin Ai's lip would taste. His mind would wonder off even farther, like right now. Lin Ai under him, with his eyes watering, face flushed. His mouth letting out sweet moans of his name as he takes him.

    Xi Zhao looks down as felt his pants getting tighter. He was already hard just by thinking of Lin Ai. He unzips his pants and takes out his cock. It was already leaking a bit because of his thoughts. He took it in his hands and his imagination went further. Lin Ai hold onto him tight as Xi Zhao thrusts into him. "Ah..Lin Ai..Ahh." Moaned out Xi Zhao as he rubs his dick. He imagined taking Lin Ai from behind as he moan his name even louder and louder. Him thrusting even harder as he turns Lin Ai to face him and taste his mouth.

    Xi Zhao came as he calls out his name, but he won't be truly satisfied unless it was the real thing. 'Lin Ai no matter what, I will find you. You're mine, no one else can have you.' Thought Xi Zhao as he panted. He got up and went to take a shower. He got out after 30 minutes and went to bed. He tried to fall asleep, but couldn't. He decided to then go into Lin Ai's room. He went into the closet and sees some clothes in there. He took one of the shirt out and laid on Lin Ai's bed. The scent from Lin Ai still lingers on the bed, making Xi Zhao relax and feel sleepy. He would definitely get him back. Lin Ai was his, no one else. 'No matter where you are, I will find you.' Thought Xi Zhao as he falls asleep, clutching the shirt closer to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

    Lin Ai walks out of the Lin family's house after that 'fantastic' talk. He went to a hotel to stay in for tonight. He will look for an apartment tomorrow. He checked into a normal hotel and went to his room. He got in took out a white shirt and gray sweat pants, then went into the shower. After he was done, he came out with a towel to dry his hair. As he sat down, there was a notification. He looks at his phone.
    Turns out someone had found him and wants to hire him. They want him to teach a new idol that's debuting. He read on further and the pay was really good. A he continues, he finds the name of the person they want him to teach, Chia Xi. This was the person he was supposed to save, but he wondered why, so he asked Enma. "Host, Chia Xi was the person that helped this world's Lin Ai get the job at the bar. Her father owns that bar. They became friends, but Chia Xi suddenly disappeared without trace. Her body was never found either." Lin Ai nodded at the information.

    He looks back to the message and accept it. They wanted to meet him tomorrow at 3 pm to talk to him. He then puts his phone away and lays down in the bed. His mind kept going back to Xi Zhao, but he just ignores it. He sighs tiredly as he falls asleep. Seeing as his host fell asleep, Enma turned the lights out for him and went offline.