Chapter 1.8

Lin Ai squirms as he moves in his bed. He felt really comfortable with the warmth right next him, so he moved closer and grabbed it. As he snuggled closer to it, it wrapped itself around him. 'Wait, wrapped itself around me?' With this sudden thought, Lin Ai opens his eyes. The sight that greeted him surprised him so much, that he thought he might get a heart attack.

    Snuggling really close to him is Xi Zhao. Lin Ai started to panic, until the memories from yesterday came back to him. But this did nothing to stop him from blushing, instead it made him even more flustered.

Lin Ai tried to slowly move away without waking him up. When he moved though, Xi Zhao shifted a bit, which startled him so he froze. Xi Zhao mumble something in his sleep and pulled Lin Ai closer to him.

Lin Ai didn't no what to do anymore, even though he's a genius. His brain was panicking along with him, so he tried to wake him up. "U-um, Xi Zhao, wake up. I can't breath." Said Lin Ai. This did nothing to wake Xi Zhao up, so he said louder "Wake Up!" To this, Xi Zhao slowly opens his eyes and looks at Lin Ai. He smiles a bit and then one of his hand pull Lin Ai's chin up and he kisses him. He tried to put his tongue in but Lin Ai just kept his mouth shut. He needed to get out of bed and so does Xi Zhao. Xi Zhao frowned at being denied entrance. He took his free hand, and let it slide down to Lin Ai's thigh. He slid his hand back up to his butt and gave it a firm squeeze, which made Lin Ai gasp at the feeling. Seeing his chance, Xi Zhao put his tongue in, entangling it with Lin Ai in a French kiss.

He kept kissing him until Lin Ai ran out of breath. He let go of him seeing him all flushed and breathless. Xi Zhao got off the bed, picked up Lin Ai, and carried him to the bathroom.

    When they got into the bathroom, Xi Zhao set Lin Ai on the counter at the sink. He turns on the water and filled up the bath with warm water, adding scented bubbles. While the tub was filling up, he went back to Lin Ai and started to strip him. He looks at Lin Ai with a soften expression filled with happy emotion. Xi Zhao gave him a small peck and unbuttons his shirt. After Lin Ai was fully naked, Xi Zhao can't help but stare at his body. His small nipples perked up, being exposed to the air. Lin Ai has been blushing ever since Xi Zhao started unbuttoning his shirt. He tried to cover his private part from Xi Zhao's view as he felt the stares. His stares roamed all over Lin Ai's body, making him flush so much, he might as well have become a tomato.

    Xi Zhao carries Lin Ai off the counter and set him into the bathtub. While Lin Ai was relaxing in the gigantic bath, Xi Zhao himself, strip out of his clothes. He walks over to Lin Ai who was playing with the bubbles, trying not to stare at Xi Zhao. Xi Zhao got in the bath next to the flushing Lin Ai. He picks him up and put him on his lap. They were both naked and so close that they could feel each other's heart beating fast. 'Haaa.. What should I do?!? He probably can hear my heart racing in me! My God! what do I d-.' "Lin Ai?" Xi Zhao interrupted Lin Ai's though as he wraps his hands around him. He gave him a kiss on the back of his neck and says "I'm sorry about yesterday. I just.... Haa, I just lost control of myself. I can't stand not being with you.... I-." "It's fine." Interrupted Lin Ai. "I....I.. Love...you as well."

    When Lin Ai said this, he felt Xi Zhao froze. Nothing was said for a while, so Lin Ai tries to turn around. When he did, Xi Zhao grabbed him and and held him closer. Lin Ai is now straddling Xi Zhao, his eyes wide in shock. Xi Zhao took this chance to pull his face closer and put his lips to Lin Ai's. He plunged his tongue in, not holding back.

    When Lin Ai kisses him back, his lust for him grew even more. Lin Ai felt Something poking at his butt and pulls back. His face flushed as he realized that both he and Xi Zhao are hard. He looks at the cock under him, not sure if he'll survive if he takes it in. Seeing his look, Xi Zhao assured him. "Don't worry I'll prepare you nice and slowly. You won't feel a single pain, only pleasure." He dwelled into a heated kiss again, both pleasuring each others' mouth with their tongue.

    Xi Zhao picks Lin Ai up and set him on the edge of the bathtub. He kneeled in bath as he sucks on Lin Ai's neck leaving a trail of flowering hickeys on his body. He got lower and lower until he reaches Lin Ai's crotch. He looks back up at Lin Ai as he licks at his abdomen. They both made eye contact. Obsidian kept on staring into vermillion, as Xi Zhao took Lin Ai into his mouth.

    When Xi Zhao took Lin Ai into his mouth, Lin Ai let out a gasp and moan. His moan got louder and louder as Xi Zhao bobbed his head and sucks hard. Lin Ai tried to cover his moan with his hand, but Xi Zhao stops him, wanting to hear him moan out loud. "Xi...ah..Zhao..ah.. I can't..hold on.." Lin Ai panted as he felt something built up inside him. He tried to push Xi Zhao's head away, but he wouldn't budge. Xi Zhao kept licking and sucking until Lin Ai came, screaming his name.

    Xi Zhao put the cum in his mouth into his hand. He pulled in Lin Ai to lean on his shoulder as his hands went to his butt. Xi Zhao's fingers slowly spread the cum over Lin Ai's hole, as he plunged his index finger into him. Lin Ai got up with a start at the intrusion in his hole, squeezing Xi Zhao's shoulder. "Shh.. Don't worry, it'll get better." Coaxed Xi Zhao. He slowly added another finger, scissoring Lin Ai's insides. As Lin Ai slowly got used to the two fingers, he adds in a third. Lin Ai moans at the feeling, not being able to hold it in. Xi Zhao's control was straining hearing the sound coming out of him. He holds himself back, telling himself not to hurt Lin Ai.

   Lin Ai, who was feeling pleasure from the fingering, wanted more. He wanted to be filled up with Xi Zhao. Seeing him hold himself back, Lin Ai took the initiative. "Haa...ha.. You.. can put..it in.." "Xi Zhao was surprised at what he heard and said "A-are you sure.. it mi-." "It's okay. I want you. I want you Xi Zhao, I want to feel you in me. I want to be filled up by yoAAaah!!" Xi Zhao plunged his dick into Lin Ai's hole. He let out heavy breaths at the sensation around his dick. Lin Ai's hole clenching around his dick and the warmth of being inside him.
    Lin Ai's arms held onto his neck as he thrusts into him, not holding back. "Ah..ahh.. Xi.. aah.. Zhao..ha.. ha.. slow... down.." panted Lin Ai. But instead of slowing down, Lin Ai's voice, only tempted him to go faster. Lin Ai's moan and Xi Zhao's heavy breathing filled the bathroom. Xi Zhao's thrust slows down as he turns Lin Ai and puts it in again from behind. Lin Ai screamed out at the hard thrust from behind as he came.

    Even though he came, he was still hard and so was Xi Zhao. Xi Zhao kisses his spine as he fucks into him really hard, the pleasure numbing their minds. Lin Ai felt that Xi Zhao was about to cum as he felt him thrust even harder into his hole. One of Xi Zhao's hand went under, and takes Lin Ai's cock into his hand, pumping him. He and Xi Zhao came at the same time both calling out the others' name.

    Xi Zhao slowly pulls out of Lin Ai and turns him around. Lin Ai's vision focuses onto him and he leans in. They both got into a heated kiss. Lin Ai moans into his mouth as cum leaks out from his ass.

    They then pulled apart and got cleaned. Xi Zhao doing most of the cleaning since Lin Ai's ass was hurting from the rigorous activity just now. When they were all cleaned up, they both got back into bed again. Lin Ai snuggled into Xi Zhao with a smile. Xi Zhao was all too happy and glad to hold him. They both rested closely, enjoying each other's warmth. Lin Ai fell asleep first, with Xi Zhao following after.